[COMBINED THREAD] Homestuck FM - New Session - Town and PM wins!

except for the small possibility that marshal got a save and an unknown source that wasn’t wolf factional hit appel

but like

meh

did you read what I said about kyo above

No can you quote it

?
how so?

oh wait
do you just mean, 3 out of 7?

@HammerMan

mechanical shenanigans, will tell you if I claim and/or should be obvious if I flip

I refuse to belive Kyo is scum

Hello, I am here now. Please wait while I get caught up.

well, i will say thats not how i got those numbers.
my lower bound was 10, and my thinking for that was like, there are 8 people, so 1 out of 8 is 12.5%, but im thinking they’re not choosing randomly so they’ll want to target certain people, and appel doesnt really feel like someone i think they’d think they need to target, so i bumped it down a bit
as for upper bound, idk like i said it was mainly intuition. i wouldnt take those numbers seriously now, its more of a way to get your head to start wrapping around it, than it is to get an accurate reading.
euler guesstimates or something, i think they’re called

No, I am not. Since this is LYLO I can safely say that I am a PGO.

i’m gonna take that claim at face value but now my head more than slightly hurts

4444 since you’re confirmed town I believe your reads will prove quite helpful

where are you at on everyone

I’m backreading thread 1. KyoDaz seems to be outed scum with his “mechanical info” so I think an execute on him is fine. Appelsiini might also be a good vote but I need to read more and it’s unlikely to be better than KyoDaz. Possibly good tomorrow assuming KyoDaz flips mafia.

cool cool

we’re just waiting on kyo and appel to check in now right

quick leadsrist

mist
simon
pkr
hammer
appel
kyo

No this isn’t happening

@clonedcheese Would a player in thread 1 be able to kill a player in thread 2 during night 2 AKA last night?

And why is that?

Kyo is just town