[COMBINED THREAD] Homestuck FM - New Session - Town and PM wins!

nah that was post-signup, 4444 asked me about signups only

2 Likes

Well sorry I am logical but avoiding insight.
KH means Kingdom Hearts.
FM is Forum Mafia.

So… yeah

I think I need to completely reread day 2 in thread 2.

@KyoDaz Expound on this idea.

As I see it, perhaps the mafia attacked Zone_Q11 on the first night and Zone_Q11 killed mathmods. That, or Zone_Q11 was roleblocked night 1.

I can see KyoDaz killing mathmods in order to try to execute Ash.

I think Zone_Q11 was roleblocked by Centuries night 1 in order to make him more suspicious as he would be unable to act and would be executed day 2 and mathmods was killed by the mafia.

I am going to look at the setup we are led to believe in for a minute.

Thread 1 playercount: 8
Thread 2 playercount: 10

Thread 1 scumcount: ?
Thread 2 scumcount: 2 Mafia, 1 NK

Assuming we are in LYLO, this means that there is unlikely to be 3 scum in thread 1 as a misexecution day 1 gives the scum control but could also be the same for thread 2 if there are 3 scum and 1 NK. Apprentice was also the Executioner so 3 scum and 1 neutral would be nigh unlikely which points to KyoDaz being mechanically confirmed scum. I am still quite shocked there is likely 3 mafia and 1 NK in a 10 player thread, though it is more likely than 3 mafia and 1 neutral in an 8 player thread.

I do not get what you mean by Kingdom Hearts mafia as I have not read that so your soft is wasted on me.

Interesting interaction with Centuries. I feel like there was no build up to this and he wanted to push this for town cred when Centuries died from the bleed. He possibly legitimately believed that Zone_Q11 was a jester and wanted to prevent himself getting voted by executing his partner who is basically already dead.

I do not understand how he was technically a Jester that is actually mafia with the intent to get executed and is immune yet got executed anyway.

Everything KyoDaz is setting up is supposed to make him live supposedly?

It was not meant towards you but someone who knows.
Mist, that is.

I have made a more informed read. I want @KyoDaz to post and @PokemonKidRyan and @HammerMan to post non KyoDaz related content.

/vote KyoDaz @clonedcheese

VC

Voted Voter Count
KyoDaz fourfourfourfour 1/4

Not voting yet

I will end on Kyo because like, votes are locked and I’m not yeeting a mason

But I’m not hammering yet

god now I’m paranoid can someone show up and tell me we haven’t lost

KyoDaz is scum. No one in thread 2 has flipped to have a dayvig and I highly doubt that any flips were somehow altered. Also ModeShifter died in the middle of day 1 and then KyoDaz had a random triple vote EOD1 after ModeShifter died which I find odd. KyoDaz stole ModeShifter’s triple vote since he killed him is my theory.

wasn’t that the ability light flipped with though? and centuries is a backup so it’s unlikely it was kyo

I guess it might be an anticlaim thing? would be weird but possible idk

by the way @Simon

did you get anything relevant as your event prize?

nothing that could possibly help us this day.
and for it to possibly be helpful later, assuming we dont lose to lylo, it has to remain hidden