[COMBINED THREAD] Homestuck FM - New Session - Town and PM wins!

I would prefer to not answer this question

let’s break these down

I think Simon is unlikely to be groupscum from Hammer flipping his read on him in the way he did

About 2 hours remain.

@Appelsiini
let me know if you’re around to make your decision anytime soon

or we can just idle it into a simon yeet ig

assuming v!simon appel probably makes more sense as…groupscum?

feels like group!PKR would probably just hammer kyo anyway

/vote KyoDaz @clonedcheese

This is my decision. Kyo has done scummy things to the point where they were lockscum, and now they’re locktown because they’re ‘mechanically confirmed’ by an ability we knew nothing about beforehand. They look horrible socially and people shouldn’t ignore that.

If I was groupscum, I would’ve hammered Simon the moment I entered the thread and wolves would’ve won.

I mean, not if you didn’t know whether simon was LW and/or were partnered with simon but I suppose there’s nothing really else to add

All votes are locked.

Day will now end, stop talking

1 Like

VC

Voted Voter Count
KyoDaz fourfourfourfour, Simon, Appelsiini 3/4
Simon KyoDaz, Mist1422, PKR 3/4

Nobody was executed!

Night will end 2020-07-15T16:00:00Z, or vote to skip the night.

Bodies are found. The crew… grieved?

Appelsiini has died.

They were…

Jade Harley

long time no see

Mafia 2-Shot Swapper

Power of the green sun (Passive): Merging your first guardian dog Becquerel provides you with a variety of powers:

• Dog Tier (Passive): Achieving god tier status provides you with godlike power. You’re even stronger with the power of Bec! The first time you die, revive instantly. Your role will not be revealed during that time.
  • Interdimensional powers (Passive): You may target people in either thread for your abilities.
  • Witch of Space (Night): With Space Powers, you can swap around physical locations of people. Target as many people as you want; redirect actions that would’ve gone to one of your targets to another as you choose. 2 uses.
  • Woof!! (Day): You are part dog; as such, you will uncontrollably bark from time to time. Once a day, while you are active in the game, the host will notify you to post the dog emoji (:dog:) in the main thread. You must comply within 1 hour, or you will be yelled at in this thread every hour you do not do so.

Wincon: defeat all factions that pose a threat to you.

KyoDaz has died.

They were…

Vriska Serket

And you don’t have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Town Vigilante/Redirector/Miller

God Tier (Passive): Achieving god tier status provides you with godlike power. The first time you die in a strife, revive instantly. Your role will not be revealed during that time.

All the Irons in the Fire (Passive): You have soooooooo many irons in the fire. In fact, some might say that you have aaaaaaaallllllll the irons in the fire. Because of this, many mistakenly see you to be evil. You will appear as a member of the anti-town with no abilities to all checks.

No remorse (Day/Night): Just fucking kill someone you don’t like. Usable once per one Day/Night Cycle.

Mindfang (Night): The trolls of your blood has access to special mind powers. Target one person; force them to act on your second target if they can.

Wincon: defeat all factjons that pose a threat to you.

The second day in the new session begins.

@Mistyx @PokemonKidRyan @Simon @fourfourfourfour

Day will end 2020-07-17T15:00:00Z

The game is in MyLo - votes are locked and all events/ITA’s are still suspended.

@Appelsiini
get dunked on.

So

Simon was right on exactly how Appel’s flavor revival worked to the point where I think it might be TMI

And if there’s a second groupscum, it’s absolutely Simon for Appel not hammering

1 Like

yeah.
which is why i of course think its a lost wolf. presumably pkr at this point

you haven’t claimed yet, mind doing that

jaspersprite.
i can prevent visits to me for the next day/night

That’s…exactly what Centuries claimed though?

is it?
when?

Let me find it

must have missed it in thread 2. otherwise i definitely would have called them out