[COMBINED THREAD] Homestuck FM - New Session - Town and PM wins!

jaspersprite.
i can prevent visits to me for the next day/night

That’s…exactly what Centuries claimed though?

is it?
when?

Let me find it

must have missed it in thread 2. otherwise i definitely would have called them out

this

I think Simon is just outed here via fakeclaim mess-up

huh. well i assume a commuter is that thing.
well i can strife for one. for some reason

Well Cent wasn’t lying about that part even though he was a wolf

I think there’s 0% chance that wolves ever get provided a fakeclaim that a villager has as a real role

maybe they didnt get enough claims or something?
i think the way the op describes it means theres room for mafia to not be given enough fakeclaims

They have used one fakeclaim so far so I heavily doubt that

yeah. the way this is described, it would track that they may have just been given 1 fake claim.
and idk maybe they planned to have someone else use it

@PokemonKidRyan
When you show up, do you mind fullclaiming?

which would be utter beans for them, obviously.
but like. no offense to cheese but we have seen some unorthodox things.

I guess

I still think this is way too much of a coincidence to be legit but after what happened with Kyo yesterday I would prefer to hold off before pulling the trigger

Simon, why do you think Hammer flipped onto townreading Kyo so much?

Do you think I was right with my lost wolf theory, or did he want to die and create a false associative?

if you can’t tell I am definitely bored and want to hurry this up but I’m doing due diligence and waiting for PKR and 4444

Also for those wondering I am confirmed town for killing Appel not once but twice

it’s what she deserves for stealing the best flavor

well of course im thinking its a lost wolf right now

but for that particular situation, im thinking that maybe hammer just saw someone as having a thing he could reasonably latch onto, and so he did, and hard town-read that so that people wouldn’t execute him in this situation

im not sure if that falls under the false associative or not, but thats what im thinking right now