Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

You didn’t bother to do anything with that read except tie random players to it.

(off topic but uh i don’t really care. i’ve seen he, she, and they used for Arete which do you prefer again?)
@Arete

1 Like

Coming up with that plan isn’t something I can see a wolf doing Alice.

If you’re V and Arete is W, I reserve the right to say I told you so.

Speaking of I told you so…

I’ll literally chug hot sauce on camera and upload it here once I figure out how to do so if Arete is a wolf.

here’s the thing, i can see a wolf doing it, i just think that’s rather unlikely here.
i’d be quite worried as w!Arete to lose a scum buddy this early so unless the remaining two wolves are incredibly competent/well placed i can’t see this as a strong possibility.

okay, this is a weird clear but I think Gorta is also really unlikely to be partnered with Wazza

as a wolf, Gorta struggles a lot with TMI, and tends to shade or wagon his partners as soon as they come under the slightest bit of pressure because he’s afraid of looking associated with them, to the point that it’s often actively suboptimal

example 1 - ToS2399 - he spent the entire game pushing Maxi for thin reasons, then once Maxi was dead he started shading his other partners

example 2 - Anon SFoL - he (as Geoffrey Bailey) was more-or-less shading Helen Harte from the beginning, basically ignoring other slankers to focus specifically on her as a primary suspect

if I search through his Iso for Wazza, he literally does not mention Wazza once – the only thing that comes up in the search bar is a post where he quotes Alice’s readlist (which mentioned Wazza)

him not pushing Wazza at EoD can basically be explained by him not being around when the CFD happened, but Wazza had also come under pressure earlier in the game. I think that based on his playstyle, were Gorta a wolf here, he would have immediately jumped onto the Wazza wagon and, like, called him an obvious wolf or something, rather than literally just completely ignoring him

I had them down as nullscum mostly yestersay, but Wazza’s interaction with them is :eyes: and also

This seems unnatural - I can see this being a scum.bud joining the wagon.

Sure.

We somehow managed to get a 6/8 CFD wagon on a wolf that was simply not playing the game while we had other people who were doing jack shit as well and Insanity was picked as a NK over Arete who began the CFD.

I hate tinfoils and I’m the kind of chick that is very anti-paranoia, but there is a good reason why Arete isn’t in the clear yet.

they/them

I love how you call a wagon YOU AGREED WITH A VANITY WAGON. Sigh. You do you, Alice.

Maybe in your world there is.

Like you only jumped on Wazza’s wagon when it was 5/8 despite him being a viable CFD and you sticking on gorta’s vanity wagon.

Ok so first off I believe Arete and Conduit both bussed Wazza to receive an extra point.
Arete also said that whoever I SR makes someone more likely Town which he knows damn well is false considering I’m right on my SR’s more then I’m wrong on them. It’s just sometimes my egotisticalness gets the best of me making others tend to have doubt within my reads.
Not to mention if they drain everyone else’s points they can win via votes.
also according to Conduit, he started to TR Eli based on something Arete wrote.
If Arete is Scum here, It’s always with Conduit.
Not Vice Versa.

Since no one can be convinced of this and I realize that of such, ill vote with Arete and Conduit so I can also receive a good sum of points so when it comes down to just before LYLO/MYLO I push them the best I can and hopefully convince all of you.
If we reach MYLO/LYLO I believe we just lose due to the points they tally up. In order for Arete and Conduit to play this correctly they would need to only take 1 ability or take low pointed abilities such as the Double Voter constantly. Meaning we can recognize it.

Arete also completely 180’ed once he realized Leafia’s wagon was going no where.
He said the following:

“we don’t really have enough agreement on a Leafia wagon for her to be viable, and like I mentioned earlier I think it would be really bad if the top wagon still only had 2 votes
and Leafia’s answer makes enough sense that she could maybe be town here”

While he did state the wagon was going no where which is fair. Him saying “answer makes sense that oh maybe they can be Town” doesn’t come from town Arete. The answer wasn’t even that great it was just a basic answer that should have already been obvious.

I feel Arete also stopped because he has a good chance to leap into Leafia’s pocket.
Also look what he wrote for Conduit (trying to discredit me):

“Conduitis honestly falling a bit for me, their reads are reallyhedgy. when I look at my reasons for not voting them I think that honestly my biggest one is ‘Surge is pushing”

How many times I outta say it, don’t use me as a reasoning behind a read. Not let me stop you or make you do stuff. Don’t let anyone stop you or let you do stuff. This is just a big wolfy excuse from you.

Anyway, maybe I will never convince all of you that Arete is scum. (Definitely won’t convince Leafia) Heck maybe I’m wrong even though I don’t believe I am. But look at Arete for yourself. Read what Arete has done. Then see for yourself on what you think about Arete and why.
Remember Arete is a strong player so you need more then “good posts” to TR him considering he can make “good posts” even as fuckin Jester, it’s completely NAI.

I’m kind of scared that Leafia might be TMIing me V here

(alright gotcha thanks!)

…if Arete’s a wolf i’m gonna be right up there chugging hot sauce with you Leafia.
their triple vote plan, to me, is one of the most villagery things about Arete as it literally takes a secondary nightkill away from the wolves. towncred is a hell of a price to pay for that tbh.

I think gorta’s just a villager by now. He was way too insisted on tunneling the 3p claim to the point that it would be extremely dumb for a wolf to do.

/Vote Arete

@Alice
@Leafia
Don’t allow Arete to pocket you! :smile:

I’m just glad Arete didn’t kill me last night (assuming I’m correct)

(Arete prefers they/them pronouns my dude)