Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

):
Im especially weak to AtE ree

time to go read Arete’s posts once again

to be fair it is one of the larger reasons why I sus them

I don’t give a shit if you are wrong Arete. I don’t consider you scum for being wrong, but I have a hard time buying that you are town, CFD’d an easy to kill wolf, and are still alive all at the same time

wow

I wonder why I didn’t die

it’s almost like … some people in this game take me not dying as a sign that I’m scum … and so therefore it’s really easy for scum to manipulate them into suspecting me because you refuse to put more than four seconds of thought into your reads…

I wonder how this could have happened …

gets a wolf killed

‘wow you didn’t die??? lockscum’

gets a villager killed

'wow you were wrong??? you must be powerwolfing*

townreads a (probable, maybe he’s just snowing me) villager

‘oh my god you’re pocketing me!!!’

ISO on... myself? That's weird.

Start off by putting pressure on a slot I can read pretty freaking well. If you haven’t somehow figured it out by now, Tro and I have almost exactly the same thought process when doing anything. So, I poke poke with a stick

Gave a chance to meta-read me as I am currently trying to change my playstyle to a more game-focused one rather than memeposting.

Read on Arete for pushing thread into activity.

Give more detailed reasoning for read later into day. I am working more on making a towncore than day one solving, because I don’t think I’ve ever correctly executed a scum D1.

Give reasoning for my read on Insanity.

I was hoping that she was meme’ing, but honestly could not be sure. NOTE THIS POST FOR LATER IN THE DAY

:+1: on Alice because the two reasons I saw were “Actual neut” or “Town claiming neut so scum are discouraged from killing them early”

I try to get Tro to stop self-voting and AtE’ing and to actually play the game, which would actively go against my goals as a wolf because I would want to encourage a mislynch on a LHF.

Ping low-posters and no-voters to try and get new outlooks, reads, and content flowing into the chat.

Pushing for reads.

Putting pressure on a slot that I had perceived as scummy due to a few misunderstandings, after which I unvote them when they’re cleared up.

Had no interactions with Wazza and didn’t see anything outstandingly scummy from them.

Saw a 100% sheeped vote in a game where it is optimal to be on every ending wagon that you can.

^

This changes to a degree after Wazza flips town, as I feel like a scummate would actually try to make a case and get some towncred from voting out their scumbuddy.

Continuing with my towncore, like I said. I also gave a bit of reasoning on each one, although Insanity unfortunately died.

Give reads. The ones highlighted are - Redx3 - SDA, a SR, Red - Nullscum-scumleans, and Tro because I was still “wtf” over the RT

One thing I’m able to do to a decent degree that a lot of the people on this site seem to have trouble with is read SDA. Blah blah blah masons/scummates huzzah. But I can only do that if they’re posting. So I want to pressure them a bit to do something, but supremely aware of the fact that I could fuck up an easy read if I rush it.

Ask for reads, vote him when he doesn’t give them after a few minutes

Gave my reads. The second line is (scumread) and (PoE that I wanna resolve)

So, this, I kinda fucked up on because I misread the OP, but the plan was to check if people had actually bought triple-voter the night prior.

Asked for proof that cloned wasn’t just going “lol rt haha fuck”. I will admit that I didn’t actively pursue it too much though, because it simply wasn’t the biggest thing on my mind with <1 hour to EoD (and 3 AM)

Try my best to make the wagon defend themselves so I can properly adjust my vote. They showed up and then didn’t defend themselves, which I took to be scum giving up.

Not really townie, but I just want to bring this up again. Arete: lynched a wolf D1, and has, since then, been on two town wagons. They have been on every single ending wagon in a game where… it heavily benefits wolves to be on every single ending wagon.

Still ask for reasoning behind literally anything
give any chances for them to show that they aren’t just not contributing
they did not take it

Ask for Seth’s reads because I liked pointing out that he was wrong
again
as per usual

Say I don’t really agree with it. I admit that i could’ve done more, but this was literally me popping in at 3:15 AM after spontaneously remembering that this game exists™ while on NotEnoughSleep.jpeg and school in five hours

Give my reasoning on why I’d rather not exe mole. Once again, I readily admit that I should’ve done more to stop it, but the only real thing I can say in my defense is the above.

Ask for a newcomer’s reads on the game once they’re done reading, both to encourage the reading and to encourage the reads.

Still object against an execute on someone I’m townreading, although it is marred by the same paranoia I’m defending against, multiple people said we should be worried if Arete lives until D4 or D5. Scum could have easily seen that and gone “Well, lets leave them alive until D4 or D5 and get a free misexe”.

I kinda said it weirdly but this was me asking for a case on PKR, which Seth didn’t give… how surprising…

[quote=“Light, post:2151, topic:84170”]
Eli’s part of the ISO

First read. Only read after 200 posts, and no reasoning. He already had 28-ish posts at this time so plenty of interaction, but very little content.

ISO’d a slot that I didn’t have a lot of interaction with to get a better read on them.

Seem to be the only one actually worried about why Dat was killed, so I try to get some discussion about it… which doesn’t really work

Calculating points

For this! I still stand behind this, as well. The last thing we want is a vigilante, or a MyLo situation where scum are able to buy out townies votes. So… they either buy or die

Conclusion: Piece of shit

1 Like

@Arete
PKR Scum Slipped that he is scum that didn’t kill you because he wanted to ML you I think.

i get that
it’s a little frustrating
i might be a little too excited because it’s one of the larger reads I’ve had in a while

1 Like

@Arete yee-honk sad clownboy noises

1 Like

person dies after saying I might be scum

‘clearly Arete killed Insanity because they were pushing them’

person dies after saying I’m definitely 100 percent town, and sheeping literally every vote I make

‘clearly Arete killed Leafia to make people not suspect them!!!’

person dies after saying I’m probably town, but they’re not 100 percent positive because I’ve pocketed them before

‘clearly Arete killed DatBird because … he’s good at reading them or something?’

How did you get this?

Glad you agree your scum!

Last time I checked PKR had a TR on Arete like Light did.

I get that it’s exciting to think you’ve caught a deepwolf

but as someone who is, in fact, not a deepwolf, it’s incredibly frustrating that you’re basically ignoring all semblance of logic, or what it would make any sense whatsoever for me to do as scum, because ‘wHy ArEn’T yOu DeAd’/‘yOu WeRe WrOnG’/‘you are W/W with Conduit’/pick your favorite argument

If Arete was scum he would have killed me already.

Unless he’s with Light.
Then he wouldn’t have.

@Arete getting mad because Seth is tunneling is like getting mad because the sun is shining

I’m tunneling you moron.
Have you been reading?

And I’m not really tunneling you so much as just voting you because in my eyes your always scum here.

Yes, and I’m ignoring you because all you’re doing is tunneling town because of something that simply isn’t true, you’ve shown that you’re unable to reconsider, so I will prove it to mechanically or die trying.