Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

My readlist is subject to change after I finish catching up but I’m trying to fix the internet so I can do that

Also for anyone who hasn’t played with me before or didn’t spectate, my only game is the recent 9er so just check there (and you’ll see me spewing wallposts lol)

i claim cold

I claim no internet, RIP

…Internet is still dead so I guess imma just sleep and hope it’s back when I wake up .-.

Not voting anyone yet because I’m generally not confident in D1 reads, and right now I’m more confident in the townleans than the scum leans. I’ll reevaluate before EoD, though.

A wolf who can’t really do anything in thread because they’re locked up trying to not slip or just look scummy overall.

Interestingly enough, this is less force than Leafia usually uses when being scumread (she’s the OMGUS Queen)

I actually feel like he’s actively been scummy rather than just lol!lowposter

GTH (gun to head), read on me

what about them feels towny

I have all of my past games on my profile.

1 Like

Their analysis/level of interest in what other people are saying. Idk, it generally seems like a towny thing to do imo, but I guess a good wolf could do it, too?

I’m gonna have a lot of reading to do on everyone lol

1 Like

I’m heading to bed, night y’all.

2 Likes

to catch up or to play this game without catching up
that is the question

1 Like

You can just not read and ask as I’m gonna.

Hey guys, are my scummates fooling you good enough, or should I help them?

I went a little over halfway on catchup lol

Oh right @dota we plaied together a fair bit.

I’m roz1roz on ToS.

I’m gonna sleep now, night guys!

1 Like

mistyx already feels different from the last game we played. actually offers takes I actively like, such as the one on TL, and doesn’t seem to just exist for the sake of existing

v

saw a few townreads on min, and honestly, I get it, but also, they’ve just been a shitposter up to the point I’ve read and that doesn’t really make me towread them.

min still shitposting as I’m reading and getting townreads for nothing

/vote min

also

centuries posting about being self-aware is exactly how I feel about his posts
I get the impression his rapid-fire early reads and stuff are things he’s completely aware of being somewhat questionable, but he’s still doing them and idk what to think about it

could be
I really dislike the fact cloned got 4 votes so quickly
don’t think it’s astand though. I’ve liked his takes so far and I think the complexity of his thoughts is at a level I would expect from town astand

I also don’t really get a sense of agenda from him. he posted reads but isn’t trying to paint a narrative already

ooooooh hi!

at is in the same shitposting tier min belongs to and that’s bad

me neither honestly

unfortunately, this kind of thing also comes from town, especially here

i don’t really have much to say about leafia either way so far but i don’t think that’s scum AI for her especially

can you walk me through how you went from point a to point b or is this just omgus because he didn’t like a post you wrote

i feel like this post is slightly village ai but i don’t have a good explanation and people will be like “nooo, but this person isn’t towny, what are u talking about”

go on. yell

i’d just like to point attention to one thing about reading eli that people seem to miss
he’s capable of posting as mafia, but the density of content in his posts when he’s mafia is incredibly low
he either just shitposts or provides completely uninspiring takes and generally says nothing of substance even while in thread

which is kinda what he’s been doing so far

i think rat’s gimmick is >rand town because it draws attention to them and they haven’t exactly made themselves the pinnacle of village, thus allowing them to post in whatever way they want and still be townread
i’d expect a mafia who wants to do a gimmick to actually set themselves up in a decent position first before doing the gimmick. the only thing in rat’s early iso that could be construed as them setting themselves up is that they voiced one scumread by saying “hedgy wallpost” @ centuries
and that’s not really wolf ai since both alignments could write that with equal ease
so tl;dr i basically think that rat doesn’t care about other people’s opinions about their slot and is just doing their own thing and that’s a good look

I mostly skimmed and thought I would get the chance to interact

I am inclined to believe actually. That kind of reminds me of what Worse would say in the previous game

i like centuries defending his perspective here with confidence
felt natural to me

obviously awful
wondering if it’s at the level of “too obviously awful”

villagery imo
i see this sense of amusement and “having a good time” wolves can struggle to fake

can you like
explain
at all

?

wow ami’s in the game! hi ami

was this prewritten?

very villagery especially coming from mistyx
shows interest in having information to solve the game instead of interest only in existing
also has this villagery snark

this gives me a bad feeling but it would also be glorious

i really dislike this post
it’s asking other people for opinion instead of forming an opinion on their own
it’s not even a question about kyo’s motivations or anything

fair

wait a second
ami barely had anything whatsoever at the point you wrote this
what is this read supposed to be based on

i don’t necessarily hate these takes but the read on ami looks really weird to me when the only thing i remember coming from ami until that point is just a “hello” - type post

did you just instantly accept pkr as town because he wrote one solvy post
what

i like arctic’s post where he starts reading the lower posters
i get the sense of genuinity (? is this a word) from him

one problem is this statement

do you have any reasons to agree with them besides sheeping?

i really dislike this response to still having a wagon on yourself

and then have people complain about your takes being bad

okay

kinda yikes

also yikes

oh god that was a terrible-looking flashwagon
both votes that aren’t centuries’ suck

still voting min because min was significantly less self-aware about it but could probably go either way

the more he posts, the easier it is to read him

i think kyo’s town at this point

when he’s mafia he likes to mess around and do some agenda stuff and i’m not seeing that here whatsoever

can i have diplomatic immunity too, daddy kyo?

i um
i have very different opinions about all these takes so i’ll just ask probably the most important question

how does centuries come across as “not trying” to you? i got the opposite impression from him and i don’t get how someone could look at his early takes + push on leafia and say he’s not trying

also the random shade-ish scumread on tl looks awful but that’s beside the point

i kinda don’t feel like a villager would care about “having time to pressure/push people” and neither would they care about having their vote randomly placed on someone
i don’t like how self-aware this is