Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

I’m going to smite you

You asked for my opinion and you got it

I know

I just am cringe and keep asking people dumb questions

eevee what’s the rand

Your motivation could very well have been that you thought they were legitimately townie, and you didn’t think about them being the top NK candidate until afterwards. When I play as wolf, I certainly don’t think long-term for every read I make.
I don’t really want to argue with you? I just want to explain how I think.

If any of you want to compare one of my games to one of my NK games feel free:

https://fol-archive.netlify.app/t/sfm-nuf-fm-game-over-mafia-zone-and-datbird-victory/

As far as I’m aware you believe eevee being argued to be evil because 4 town KP doesn’t exist and eevee being accused of NK as exclusive?
These are not exclusive I believe

Oh here’s a question

If you are not nk, who do u think is nk?

One of 4 options, too early to ask me rn.

I admit I should be able to solve rn, but I’m delayed due to not careing D1 and D2 and just blindly sheeping.

1 Like

At least due to blindly sheeping I have no connections to any scum from early game :^)

And I can just deepwolf till very end

Gorta has merit of being NK the most imo. His claim doesn’t make any sense and he did look incredibly self-pres on the Astand push as rat said.
I ignored it when I read back bc I thought he was spewed Town.

1 Like

Do you think it’s weird he hasn’t really been trying to look better? Wouldn’t scum try harder?

@an_gorta_pratai I forgot abt this

1 Like

This is exactly why he’s evil. He’s only actively tried when he was being hung. That’s why I believe him to be the NK.

@min can you read back to gorta’s EoD and see where I’m making these points?

Ok that’s actually. A really fair point.

/vote gorta @Wazza @CRichard564

He comes only when being wagoned weirdchamp

Let’s see if he does again

I do agree that Gorta is my other NK candidate.

It’s either gorta or kyo

What flavor did gorta claim

Okay thank god. When Vulgard bleeds out and I inevitably die tonight to myself or a scum kill, please listen to min.

/vote Gorta @Wazza @CRichard564

1 Like
Accused Voters Count
an_gorta_pratai min, KyoDaz 2/6
KyoDaz Vulgard 1/6
Not Voting Nightingale, Whypser, Light, an_gorta_pratai, Eevee, TrustworthyLiberal, rat. Leafia 8