Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

If that means largely following Mist, then sure. :man_shrugging:

Was Arctic ever a real wagon though.
Or you are biased because you wanted it to be.

I’ll try to be back in a few hours.

Alright, we have a bit of time so… no rush, I suppose.

You say I am nulltown. Then quickly say afterwards something I did is quite scummy.

Am I scum or am I town?

Stop being somewhat hedgy/fence-sittery and make your mind up. Commit.

this is literally what gorta did last game as scum

he ended up voting his highest townread d1 and sheeped town

/vote gorta

@CRichard564 @Wazza

gorta you better post your reads you promised yesterday soon

1 Like
Accused Voters Count
Light sculptordwarf,eevee 2/11
an_gorta_pratai Centuries, ArcticXI 2/11
Ami Vulgard 1/11
Centuries Light 1/11
AtNoName rat 1/11
Leafia AtNoName 1/11
ClonedCheese min 1/11
Not voting Ami, dota, PKR, YoubutWorse, WindwardAway, astand, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, Clonedcheese, Kyodaz 11

this seems to be becoming a reoccurring theme and i don’t like it

Hmmm

I’m going back to sleep after this vote so pinging me will do nothing

/Vote Astand @CRichard564 @Wazza

@eevee

Accused Voters Count
an_gorta_pratai Centuries, ArcticXI 2/11
Light eevee 1/11
Ami Vulgard 1/11
Centuries Light 1/11
AtNoName rat 1/11
Leafia AtNoName 1/11
ClonedCheese min 1/11
astand sculptordwarf 1/11
Not voting Ami, dota, PKR, YoubutWorse, WindwardAway, astand, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, Clonedcheese, Kyodaz 11

/vote Astand @CRichard564 @Wazza

Tbh. I don’t.

I know it works against what I said, but I’m more busy with selecting design for my new house.

I cc Trochi.

1 Like

Eagerly awaiting the follow-up (even if I’m not really expecting much tbh).

As for Light, I actually think I’m liking him more after he tried to interrogate me.
Didn’t feel like he was doing it in bad faith (after he clarified), and I don’t think a wolf in his position would go for the angle on me of all people in this gamestate (I don’t quite see the reason, as he’d know it would be pointless and potentially weird).

I highly suspect that wagons yesterday ended up being just v/v/v since cloned’s wagon composition doesn’t inspire confidence at all.
I’d never flip cloned before people like TL and dota I think.

(also dota never getting any real attention is noted).

Lol thread reads or smn

I won't subject people to scrolling quotes

I actually can’t really argue that this sort of hands-off attitude isn’t anything atypical for PKR (even if I could find it wolfy for someone else).
The mention of liking their role is actually slightly villagery imo (as it’d soft lock him into claim if he’s a wolf, and overall villagers tend to talk about their role more freely than wolves in situations where they don’t really need to, from my experience).

Eh, the post’s reads are a bit on the generic side, even though I don’t necessarily hate them (but just a bit boring, I guess, and I’m not sure why these people in particular, especially Ami?)
But meh, it’s fine, I guess.

Not sure I like how PKR presents Cent vs Leafia as dichotomy, as if Cent being towny makes Leafia look worse (would make Cent/Leafia V/V if PKR were a wolf).

Would be looking if any such contradictions were found by him tbh. (were they?)

Hm, I don’t think this sort of hedge is really scummy as it might be showing that PKR did consider Vul’s post carefully instead of just making a big townread on him (which he could totally settle up for if he wanted to, and I think he’d probably prefer that? Especially since Vul is obvious when he’s town and there’s little benefit putting this sort of shade for scum imo).
Overall the post is alright.

The post feels more or less genuine with how he tries to help min get into the game (or at least, in a way that I would say is absolutely never w/w fwiw, but leaning towards coming from a villager perspective tbh).

The post on Windward is fine (I like the admittance of possibly getting biased, gives a feel indicative of more transparent thought imo).

This reminds me to ask what PKR thinks about dota currently, because I didn’t feel that dota was playing in their town meta.

(eh I’ll try to look only at posts that stand out to me in some way)

That’s actually probably a towny feeling to have lol.

Not sure I completely like how PKR approaches cloned and majora here (pointing out things against them, but then calling them misguided, but not really comitting to their defense I feel? Idk)

I can relate to this feeling easily, I guess (which is good, maybe? At least maybe it makes the previous post make more sense).

I like the rat’s push (irregardless of whether I agree or not), just for the fact that it’s a completely original push at the very least (and it’s decently nuanced).

I don’t agree with their take on TL, but I don’t necessarily think it’s bad per se. At least, I can believe PKR believed in it.

I think the perspective of wanting to protect TL is consistent in how his EoD has progressed.
That’s it for D1.

Overall I think PKR is probably town? At the very least, I think there were a few posts that he probably wouldn’t have made as scum (or at least, I think that would be unlikely coming from scum), and I don’t really remember now what I particularly disliked about their EoD (I think their progression was fine and consistent).

I do want to know what he wants to push today exactly.

Ok, sure, but it wouldn’t hurt to know what’s going through your head at least.

That’s why I asked.

Marshal is not allowed to replace in due to being a spectator now. So ignore this, Marshal.