Danganronpa 3 - Despair on the Ramparts - Game Over

You do have to realize that the MM is not the most imminent threat.

It’s everyone else. The MM can’t kill you. About like 1/4 of people will probably die to murder. Stay Safe, Stay woke, Stay away from drugs, kids.

2 Likes

But the Kobayashi brand shrooms look so tempting

Just one?

well, i can say for certain i know im not the mastermind believe it or not

Mukuro Ikusaba would disagree with you there.

Stay awake is the advice we should have given to PKR last time xD.

I’m not sorry

ppl should move in groups and we should have at least some public knowledge of what the groups are to make it easier to find killer

Kuramoto Taro. The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school. The one they call the Ultimate Jester. Watch out for Him

Hey guys

wanna know something funny

Naw I don’t like an easy game.

Everyone should take a room and hide in it and the killer would just pick a room and kill.

Also when the body discovery announcement plays out, take note of who is with you as you can clear each other with alibis.

Guys i have something thats not a joke and actually game-relevant

Like I was forced to kill last time with a PoE of three on the MM.

This time I shall solve this killing game.

im just trying to do the best i can, especially since this is the first time ive ever done anything like any sort of game, like at all so i dont have much of an idea what im doing sadly

i want to be helpful and im just trying to ask questions and im trying to be involved and helpful as much as i can. i dont want to be a burden and excuse it because this is my first game or anything.

1 Like

better start doesnt mean easy game

I’d say it’s probably the WCs. I intentionally made them chaotic to add more danger to the game as everyone in the first game was just playing Scooby-Doo without bothering to do murder people.

1 Like

GGhana is carrying a harmful, gas-related item currently.

This is a hard claim.

1 Like

wait
you can check during prolouge?

It’s fine keep talking no one is against you at the moment.

I may have suspicions but the best way is to keep talking to make people trust you

1 Like

:eyes: