Danganronpa - Spec/Dead/Victor Chat

I don’t really care at this point, if someone who’s not PKR is executed (or they don’t figure it out) i’m counting this as a win in my books because they would have believed me had the poison not been sped up

1 Like

nothing

I’m saying I did guess he was ultimate serial killer

thought it was that or hunter

stalking app is a pretty serial killy thing to do

eh thats fair considering you were the one who did the framing and all the setups

Geyde used an ability on Moleland and I’m pretty sure that Geyde has Moleland nailed down as MM.

if they figure out I killed myself then I deserved to lose anyways

if they figure out PKR sped the poison but not who did it then idk

if they execute someone like crich or italy, I am considering this a win in my books as I did everything to actually set it up and people would still have believed me even if it happened 9 hours later.

1 Like

who discovered it?

DatBird.

what is datbird doing breaking into other peoples rooms

Rooms unlock when their owners die.

1 Like

I am still super excited to watch this class trial and see if the fruits of my labor payed off even if I won’t technically get the win

I’ll still have the Pride And Sense Of Accomplishment™ knowing that I fooled them and acheived my wincon, just someone made it happen 9 hours earlier and got credit instead

3 Likes

Just curious… I’m just lining out a hypothetical event.

Let’s just say Y poisons Z. But X also poisons Z with a faster poison. Z succumbs to the poison that X administered.

Obviously X is the blackened. But will Y be specifically told they aren’t the Blackened (or will they have to figure that out for themselves)?

Whelp

Im going to eat icecream and cry over the fact that someone was alpha enough to kill me as I was in the process of killing myself

i’m interested in what they say and what happens

also I was highkey planning to stay up until 5:30 am to make sure I did the stuff at the time when I died perfectly and at least now I don’t have to do that

1 Like

PKR saved your sleep schedule you should thank him

1 Like

but I also have to get my blood drawn (I thought it was on a fucking different day) and so I am not going to be able to sleep anyways because I am both hungry and anxiety filled

I was planning on writing an actual like mystery novel based on kyo’s death in my free time and watching the office it was going to be cool

1 Like

wait why

i need to get my blood tested

also I gave PKR a sheet of paper that specifically says something like “I, marshal, hereby declare that PKR is not suspicious” so the blackened now has me saying he is not suspicious in writing which I think is just… really fucking funny

I wrote it so that I could give him a reasonable excuse to go to my dorms (he was asking me to stay in rec room because he would look suspicious if I died) but now he can use that so lol

3 Likes

if uni can figure out that my poison was specifically sped up then it’s like obv pkr why did pkr even do that :((((

either way unidabu hard carry

I don’t even care who wins at this point as long as universal is one of them

uni just needs to yeet a nerd nobody will ever suspect it

1 Like