Danganronpa - Spec/Dead/Victor Chat

why are they so sure mole is the MM

is it his stats

That, and that moleā€™s been acitng quite shifty this entire game. Youā€™d think a participant with his stats would just strut around not giving a fuck while solving the game, but no.

1 Like

who is mastermind

is it mole lol.

RIP

App saying Marshal willingly helped PKR with the murder lol

This was fun, very fun.
I loved being Akari.
Honestly, Marshal, I wanted revenge for you which is why I did it.
But as the case developed I was like ā€œFuck, Marshal himself is the blackenedā€

I realised how many plans I had screwed since I was a literally IC when it comes to being the mastermind. So I ended up feeling worse and worse.

Eh, I won. So idk how to feel.

I wanted to see how much I could openwolf and win

5 Likes

this is the true gamer move

:eyes:

3 Likes

PKR

that was both gamer and not gamer what happend throughout the trial

also

i expect Zone to be drinking some form of alchohol and also not listen to like anybody at all after this

dudes broken

1 Like

Also I never actually lied to Zone.
I felt like absolute trash because I like that dude so much.

He thinks I betrayed him and lied about stuff but honestly if we end up keeping getting worse and worse, what I said will actually happen

As for other things which happened. I woke up the USK as a gambit. I knew I won or lost that chapter so it was not gonna hurt me. I actually want hope to win so by forcing an obvious suspect to be on the list I give a win to the spotless.

It was the least I could do when realisation set about how I messed up.

1 Like

itā€™d be kind of gamer if Italy just fucking killed Mole and everybody agreed to not yeet Italy out

2 Likes

Italy is going Mole Hunting

I assume Mole is trying to make himself look like not-the-Mastermind?

but its literally a free kill on the highest MM suspect

this is gamer but in the wrong way

so the games prob gonna end later isnā€™t it

since italy is gonna gamer on him

I will admit

that it should not have been put in place like, 20 minutes after the trial ended tbh

1 Like

i mean i see what mole is doing

hes pretty screwed
and very likely to lose anyways

at least with this motive people might second guess him being MM?
idk

1 Like

He should aim to get three missed trials now.

I think this motive is incriminating for him as MM if anything.

Tbh so many people suspect Mole and I gave more info to App and Dat before I peaced out.

Alsoā€¦ Zone and Italy (and Wazza?) Know of it.

I am

okay with the end

itā€™s like I wrote a mystery novel, and everyone had figured out that the killer was Jeff

and at the end of the book, I made a typo and said that the killer was Meff, and so everyone got it wrong

I did gamer stuff

6 Likes

I mean, as the Ultimate Mystery Novelist you should be happy that we did actually actively solve your mystery. The only bit that was missed was my Mikan moment