shush child

9 Likes

Flip incoming…

1 Like

Night 5 Start

Whysper has been hugged. They were…

Whysper

Town Child

Welcome to the game! You are a Town Child, Code 035.

At the moment, you have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

You win when no threats to town remain.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role by explaining it to me in this PM.

Night 5 starts now and will last until XX:XX. (Time will be edited in.)

6 Likes

SoD will be around 2021-05-14T06:00:00Z give or take up to an hour. Same old same old about last 4 hours being less reliable.

2 Likes

Day 6 Start

WindwardAway has died. They were…

WindwardAway

Town Child

Welcome to the game! You are a Town Child, Code 054.

At the moment, you have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

You win when no threats to town remain.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role by explaining it to me in this PM.

In addition, you know that one of the living players is a Mafia Traitor. They do not have access to the Mafia chat and do not know who are the other Mafia team members. The other members of the Mafia team do not know which player is the Mafia Traitor.

Day 6 Hug Deadline will be 2021-05-16T16:00:00Z

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to Majority Hug.

fuckze

at least i was right about something tho
this goes out to all the haters who doubted my wind townread o7

strongly requesting that we don’t put anyone at L-1 today, please (at least until deadline)

probably… 2 more packwolves plus the traitor?
aaaayaya

@min u n me, boo

need you to be megamin today and help me figure you out - just do your thing
bounce some shit off of me if you want to
pls ily
wind and whysper both hella trusted you and i hella trust their ability to read you so i am sheep right now

1 Like

/vote Zone @osieorb18 @EliThePsycho

let us begin the shitshow

1 Like

Let the revels begin

/Vote Zone @osieorb18

50 pages of questions out of 81
god
i want to bash my head into my desk, my door, and my wall simultaneously
i have been working for a majority of the past nine hours on this shit

I
don’t really know how I feel about Whysper flipping V
my brain is still having trouble comprehending it

hunh

Are traitors common on this forum? Can’t say I have a whole ton of experience with them

(Also shoutout for day starting near my bedtime)

Also was deliberating over the night, and I think I want to hold feet to the fire on this slot:

Vote smallworldz

Yeah I know that Windward said that she would put this slot on the last of her PoE, but I’m a little bothered by how Nika cased both Tilg and Whysper and they both ended up flipping town. I’m not 100% sure if I buy the backup claim as well, and smallworldz’s posts after replacing in did not inspire much confidence.

Really want to hear more from them today.

Also want to hear more from Lemonfairy, specifically on why they posted that huge wall post near EoD and trying to figure out if scum Lemon actually kills Windward here.

Was pretty disappointed with Whysper flipping town but I’m just gonna blame that on Guill. Dude was pretty not chill.

Also gonna lay some slank cover and say that I work quite a bit during the weekends, so don’t expect a large amount of content from me Today.

Probably want to re-look at Windward’s legacy post; the biggest thing I remember was the insistence on asking Lemon to claim (?)

I don’t have a ton of experience with them either, except in extremely bastard (cults + flip alterations, etc) setups

I’m not really sure where to start when it comes to finding the traitor
I think our best bet is to look for packwolves then shift mindsets if we (or wolves) dont end up killing the traitor in the process

It’s likely they’ve been attempting to scumside during this game, so they will probably have to continue to do so

Also smallworldz is a perfectly fine vote imo
Was considering it overnight as well - for the same exact reasons

1 Like

I totally didn’t search for every instance of the word ‘lost’ in this game as soon as i saw that announcement

nopenope couldnt be me

Yeah my only experience with traitors are scum that are separate from the mafia chat, but either they know who the mafia team is or vice versa. They would also typically have the option of joining the mafia team in some fashion or gain the mafia NK if all of the other scum were dead.

(Think like one of the most stupid setups I’ve seen was like a Town Gunsmith vs a Mafia Traitor where the traitor checked innocent to the gunsmith, and the gunsmith checked the traitor n1 and they were inno. Town lunched the other two main members of the mafia, and then the traitor gained the nightkill after that and coasted to victory)

Just gonna let it come out of the wash tbh. Still pretty confident in the PoE even if we missed on Whysper, I kinda replayed things in my mind last Night and nothing has really changed

The only thing that’s kinda tripping me up is that the traitor might mess with some of the interaction analysis I’ve done but ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

i guess it makes sense why helz was trying to get setup/3p discussion going early now lmao

wowee

but yeah i think we proceed like normal, and if the traitor is in towncore, wolves might nightbonk em
otherwise they’re (more likely) within the PoE and we’ll run a bulldozer over them

priority is the pack

Votecount

Votee Voted by Votes
Zone_Q11 Chloe, Mercenary 2/6
smallworldz Prophylaxis 1/6
Not Voting Aelin, Blitz, Lemonfairy, min, smallworldz, TheLukundo, Wisdom, Zone_Q11 8

Remember to tag the hosts and make your vote extra visible (Separate line, bold) if you want it to reliably be counted. (This includes Eli.)

Also ping us for any missed votes or errors, thanks!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… :zzz:

Sleep time.

Kinda just want to fire a quadruple-barreled gun at (Blitz, Lemon, Zone, smallworldz) and then either the game will end, or we re-evaluate after

1 Like