Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Final Day 2 Votecount

Votee Voted by Votes
Tilgarial Nikamara, Guillotina, Prophylaxis, Aelin, Blitz, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11 7/10
Mercenary Kaif, ErikaFurudo, Silviu200530, Tilgarial, SirDerpsAlot, Helz 6/10
Blitz Lemonfairy, TheLukundo, Wisdom 3/10
Aelin Wiisp 1/10
Kaif Mercenary 1/10
Wisdom min 1/10
Not Voting 0

Remember to tag the hosts and make your vote extra visible (Separate line, bold) if you want it to reliably be counted. (This includes Eli.)

Also ping us for any missed votes or errors, thanks!

2 Likes

Night 2 Start

Tilgarial has been hugged. They were…

Tilgarial

Town Child

Welcome to the game! You are a Town Child, Code 068.

At the moment, you have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

You win when no threats to town remain.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role by explaining it to me in this PM.

Night 2 starts now and will last until 2021-05-04T03:00:00Z (7 hour extension). Reminder that Night actions submitted within the last 4 6 hours of the Night phase are less likely to be counted/seen.

The timing is not a game mechanic, I just need to adjust the deadlines fairly.

In addition, Day 3 will be extended by 12 hours to go from 2021-05-04T03:00:00Z to 2021-05-06T15:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Still don’t speak.

3 Likes

Day 3 Start

Kaif has died. They were…

Kaif

Town Child

Welcome to the game! You are a Town Child, Code 070.

At the moment, you have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

You win when no threats to town remain.

Confirm receipt and understanding of this role by explaining it to me in this PM.

Day 3 will last until 2021-05-06T15:00:00Z.

With 17 players, it takes 9 to hug by majority.

/vote Mercenary

there goes my read

Windward looking mad goofy unilaterally switching off merc to their counterwagon which had afks. He even forced a tie to do it.

are u shading Windward, pre-merc flip???

Honestly if Merc flips wolf, this just looks like TMI

Counterpoint you’re actually W/W with merc setting up a ml after he goes

also sucks that I wasn’t able to be around for that EoD, but I don’t think I would have changed much there

counterpoint denied

I don’t even know anymore.

So I log out. I go check what’s happening and… A wagon on me out of nowhere? Really?
Now. I’m a creature made out of spite. So let me get something clear.
I was busy this weekend because I was at my boyfriend’s place. If anyone keeps pressing shadowing me as if I was some megabrain wolf who would throw away in the trash a townread game to afk like lolcat scum, I will talk about what I did there in the most uncomfortable way possible.
You don’t want to hear that. What you want to see is our footage of A2 abusing the dodge mechanic and pink bow 9S. Which I may provide at requests.

Anyway.

From what little I could gather from EoD:
Helz/SDaL/Erika… their votes on me looks really bad, you know? This could be because they were trying to guarantee it wasn’t going to be his mate? (I do doubt scum would have “let’s CFD merc” on their strategy chat – although this could be for a motive Windward guessed right). I would then better read Blitz.
Also what the fuck did SDaL do yesterday’s EoD. He was just like chilling and cast a random vote on the already suspicious wagon. He’s def sus.
I really like how Prop handed EoD. She was actively trying to solve my slot rather than a lot of people there, apparently.
What the hell was my wagon.

/vote Blitz I don’t have a read on Blitz, but the sequence of events EoD-D2 was truly so bad that I cannot see this being town by how other people reacted to this wagon being tied with mines at EoD.

Lol

/vote Merc @osieorb18

don’t know why the latter half of that first paragraph is relevant
I gotta go take a look again at what happened after the day phase reopened

I seriously want to know how many people in good faith would get this conclusion: “Oh, Merc started strong! She said three times in the thread that she’s busy on day 2 morning! But obviously she is AFKing like a low-WiM wolf”