Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

They shot marl who was on wagon over suilv who was on wiisp. Low key good look for wiisp.

prolly wanted marl gone since he’s a leader tho.

Thats my thought. Even without his claim and other people confirming him he was town read. I actually do not think I remember a single person scum reading him. He very easily coulda organized the town if he had the chops as a player for it.

But I feel like everyone kinda saw that. The fact scum went for him anyways means… something. Huge balls or maybe some utility that makes it safe? Or maybe they just wanted him dead so bad they felt the risk was worth taking?

Regardless this kill choice is of note.

@Min

What do you think of Lukundo in general? And what do you think of them waiting to spring a CFD last second instead of building a train?

1 Like

Wisp made a post saying that if they don’t die, Prop is sus. That didn’t sit right. When Kaif was fighting for his life yesterday he said he wanted min/Wisp as a wagon instead of PKR. I thought, actually, I remember disliking a Wisp post and thought. Fuck it. Why not?

I appreciate you answering that. I will give it a look.

On a separate line of thought do you feel CFD’s are just a very accepted norm here? Like, more specifically, do you feel that it is within this sites meta to CFD with little reasoning to get a player killed when you feel unable to build a train on them?

This is my first game here. I’m used to MU.

More specifically mashes.

That is one thing I never did get to try on MU

Mashes? Sign up for the next one. Unless it’s anni. Where you should still sign up. But expect more pain

I’ve lost a job trying to keep up with ita’s in a mash.

3 Likes

Smart.

Do you townread Nika? Since when?

Aelin town just from this post tbh

Looking forward to the results of this analysis regardless

no I wanted to question ur claim because it was an incredibly obvious gambit / bait

lemon scum 200%

Im disappointed that there is no town vigilante here.

Why did you think it was “obvious”? Based on what?

TR on Helz