Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

WHY ARE WE KILLING MERC

r u dumb

(Ty, body. Very cool)

Fuck this. I’m going to bed

1 Like

Hint: you can use <filler>

Wasn’t propositioning you

sure, due note that I’m on my mobile currently so they’re gonna be a bit messy and all over their place. If needed I can further upon any that you think are particular in a bit when I get home.

Lemon- I’ve previously given my reasons about her but her reactions today, don’t really make me want to give her any more town cred either

Zone- A slight TL, their actions during the day would give me a town lean particularly their reactions to kon,PKR and tilg. I had them as a neutral lean before today since I’ve played with them on another site and their usually very agressive and straightfoward when they’re townie but his reasons for absence he gave for the most part clear the doubts regarding that

Min-Slight town to null read. They just seemed like someone who had suspicon placed on them for no particular reason and were just frustrated. Their defensive behaviour is in line with others comments about them. They had a few posts that gave me a townlean from them both during D1 and D2.

proph:- Townlock. All their posts are very town aligned and a certain few posts particularly stood out to me

Sirderpsalot:- Null, not enough info

Silviu:-Townlocked

Helz:- Townread. Their desire to move away from an RVS and their reactions to accusations toward them were well thought and logical. I also saw the logic behind their reads and them focusing on players who generally flew under the radar

Tilgarial:- Null read. Their posts give an impression of them trying to get free townie points. Well he is in 3 mafia games at once which is probably overlording so I’ve just chosen to ignore him for now

Nikamara:-Null. She was the first to seriously prod PKR . Plus her reactions toward kaif and Night gave me a tr impression of her. However her reactions towards kon seemed to straightforward and , she gave up her role way too easy.This may be due to her not being available for the next few hours thought. Also I need to ISO her again but her joining the Silviu wagon felt off.

Guil:-townlean. TWTBW and after the initial period, his posts were very much town-aligned

Nightingale:-null to scumread. I think I’ve only seen a single post from them that feels townie and everything else seems to be either fluff or NAI. Also they don’t give much info about their reads

Erika:-Null to slightly scum. I like their spirit, that’s all I can really get from their posts. Them going for wisp is a bit off too since it feels like choosing an easy target

Aelin-TR

Windward:- Townlea. Too much posts give a town impression but I particularly liked their reads and reaction towards silviu’s accusations.

Mercenary:- Null to slight town read. Gotta ISO his posts again but he felt quite prominent early on before dipping, Nothing particularly stood out.

Wiisp:- Actions in relation to min,PKR and Erika were off to me and I didn’t particularly like there reasonings about other leans. Their actions toward the later part of the day and responses at the end of day 2 gives them slight towncred.

@Blitz didnt know we had already reached day 3, but thanks

3 Likes

Why should Merc be protected? What is your read?

1 Like

I’m so lonely
Just “TR” :pensive:

you know what’s the difference between 5hrs and 48hrs

also, are we allowed to edit posts <.<

orz. I forgot to give my reasoning for you

No

2 Likes

Also, going through these, your only thing resembling a scumlean or read are Erika and Wiisp

It’s mostly nulling which is a bit bad but if i had to choose I would choose erika,night,wisp,lemon currently

There is this part of me that really wanted to go after Blitz today but this post looks damn good. It does take many positions that are widely held but its also giving a huge wall of reads with reasoning and I can not help but agree with the majority of their points. Maybe some level of mind-meld bias but I do not feel this is a giant appeal built to just get me on their side…

1 Like

So you mean everyone else has done more towny things than Lemon? (why am I referring to myself in 3rd person?)
Also, a point of correction: I didn’t SR Nika (Nika has been my TR since the PKR conversation we had). I SR’d Helz (from that awkward entrance) - a read that I now no longer hold because I think their recent posts are towny.

Why should Merc be protected? What is your read?

hmph, I don’t want your town cred anyway

It might not have been a great idea to post in thread while I’m tired…

also I think Wiisp/Aelin might be t/t
but Wiisp was kind of one of the few people I was SLing so…

yeah, that’s it
my scumlean/read pile is getting smaller
should I just shove all the nulls in POE?

why is there no one here when I am…