Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

I hate it tbh, it gets a bit angleshooty at times

2 Likes

Monster Munch is good though

1 Like

Well yes, it is angle shooty BUT.

idc

1 Like

anyway I’ll stop spamming the thread with useless posts cause I gotta do stuff. Be back later!

forum.novelupdates.com
^ Entry to Forum Mafia chaos.

1 Like

…Wind is definetly suspicious here. Why? Well let’s see why I believe that!

1. Wind is more trying to win people over with emotions rather than her analytical thinking.
    I’ve played with Wind before, she indeed jokes around and is being friendly to people, but she also has her own balance which I do not see she has right now: where is her analytical thinking. Now, does she sway people with it? Of course! People might not see it directly but people are even right now starting to side with her because of her friendly nature.

The balance here is broken: She uncommonly uses the analytical thinking here and even when she does it still ends up with emotions to still sway people into her direction, she even says herself that she usually is more analytical but finds the excuse of: “there’s new people, let’s welcome them”, I mean~ I agree to that but not when she uses her as a weapon.

In this post she has 6 likes, which means her plan is indeed working, the heart emoticon shows you approve of somebody and people seems to indeed approve of her, which you don’t see posts regularly being liked by dozen of people.

Here is an example, she does an effort of analytical thinking but it still ends up being more afflicted with emotions, she says “Idk though” she’s usually more confident in her responses, I suspect she’s afraid to say something wrong.

1. Drive the agenda, control the narrative
    Now almost 2 months ago, she said that she read a guide on how to be a wolf: #9: The Art of Power Wolfing (by Thingyman), most of what she’s doing right now seems to confirm with that, as she seems to revolve around this guide right now, the guide also says: “Build your own town”, which I really see she has some superiority rank in her right now. Lukundo seems to be very trusting of her right now.

She also only uses her analytical thinking as a weapon or to defend herself, I mean one would think that’s the point right? Well, that is also used for other things, Wind only uses it for her own benefit or because she has to, which also conforms to the link I provided.

What happened, Wind? Is this really you or it’s because you’re an evil? This is why I’m scumreading you, because you’re suspicious.

So, Wind bad, go vote for her. To those who still believes in her, please be more open-minded, you could just follow somebody that opposes your own faction and leads you to your own demise.

/vote WindwardAway @osieorb18

No, this is my 5th game. I used to play a game about something retrograde but I needed to be replaced because I couldn’t get my head wrapped around it, You Mindfia.

I usually scumread people but sadly I’m still getting voted out because of my personality.

In the king of the hill, I killed a user who was new like me. I eliminated them because of their suspicious activity and it worked.
In the Pokemon 9’er where it was Wind’s first game… she was sheeping with a person named “Appel”, but she eventually defended herself successfully with her analytical thinking and then still died.

1 Like

When in doubt, blame geyde

3 Likes

So it is safe to say that when you like posts is because you actually like what the poster posted right?

Your post earlier gave absolutely no hint that you scumread me. You said I was on track to get myself night killed, so I’m not following your jump in logic between that post and this one.

/vote Silviu
@osieorb18 @EliThePsycho

Being analytical or emotional is a personality trait Silviu, nothing to do with your rand.
Take it from me, i can be the best analytical player as scum and the most emotional as town.

People who has played with me before can confirm that.

And those two can be easily faked by an experienced player too. I have done it as scum.

2 Likes

I’m not an experienced player by any means, but I can totally fake analysis and emotions.

There you go, some players are just naturals

min pkr interaction around post 620-640 feels really off
think at least one scum there

When you get to PKR’s interaction with Lemonfairy, tell me your thoughts on it.

1 Like

Mindfia, I was saying that to buy some time, you quickly retaliating by attacking me instead of defending me says alot about you right now.

mindfia?

1 Like

No, The point is Wind is not behaving like herself. Did you play with her before?

Hmmm, I see.

I’m going to withold judgement on you for now, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you get scumread for some of these posts.

In this one specifically for something alpng the lines of what you’re accusing Wind to be doing, lol

“I’m the good guy, but I get killed anyways. Woe be upon me!”
Basically. In a different setting I wouldn’t be pointing this out, of course, so I don’t mean anything personal

1 Like