Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Oooh nice! Thank you very much

1 Like

you mean, are we out of the meme phase?
seems like it but i wasn’t really paying that much attention to it since i suck at memeing

Too much thinking. I don’t have enough brainpower to understand what your words mean.

1 Like

LMAO! I’ll make a note of that XD It takes all kinds. I’m a very nice person or so I like to think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
yeah it’s been a lot of fluff so far but I never skimmed post before. X-x I have to get back to work in 11 mins though. Might be time to pick up a career in skimming afterall.

So far the only noteworthy thing is that Guillotina is very different from when I played with her before. It was a while ago and it was only one game she subbed into, but she was scum then and not nearly as carefree and talkative as she’s being now. Might be her mood…might be her meta… could be this endless reply site that makes spamming so easy XD.

1 Like

Actually… im a guy. No worries, i inow you didnt know

I will personally meta myself and say that I spam way more here regardless of alignment than I do on MC or MU just because of the chat-like format lol.

6 Likes

No. We can all burn in flames, and I would be fine with that.
I definitely don’t respect the NUF FM community.

Yes, you did. You probably also missed how I will murder Guillotine soon :tm:.

2 Likes

the start was just random chatting, right?
I’m still having trouble switching to solving rn (probably because I haven’t been paying close attention)

1 Like

This is like playing on discord with iso and quoting, im loving it!

3 Likes

I’m bad at fm but play because I’m lonely at this point

3 Likes

yeah, and a lot of introductions since a lot of us haven’t played together before.
I usually slide into solving mode once someone else starts making reads tbh, since it gives me something to work off.

2 Likes

Unironically the funniest post I’ve made

Lemon can be scum.

Towns dont wait to solve or to be told to syart solving, we just do.

How did you reach that conclusion

Nah, shouldn’t be necessary. I just like giving people the option; you’re the first here to actually say yes
Last two games as mafia:

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/renzy-recycled-fm-mafia-victory.119427/

Last two games as twon where i wasn’t permanently silenced/killed d1:

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/questionnaire-sailor-moon-fm-town-victory.122315/

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/tiggerbanes-happy-fun-ride-easter-bunny-helpers-win.101416/

In fact; this will probably count against me bc mafia me is better than town me
But whatever

2 Likes

Gonna poke you with a stick, so I can figure out your alignment.

Unvote;
Vote Guillotina

Are you content with not answering any questions directed at you?

mood bro
you’re not bad at FM at all, though imo

1 Like

Eh… I am kind of anti-meta nowadays.
I am not forbidding people from using meta to read others, but I don’t think information from old games will matter as much as information from the current -ongoing- game.

1 Like

Wouldn’t dream of it my dear

Like lemon never needed someone to tell them to solve

They just have trouble transitioning from being memey to solvy which really isnt as uncommon as people think?

1 Like