Darling in the Franxx SFM Signup Thread (21/21)

Darling in the Franxx FM

A mafia game by: @Osieorb18
Cohosted by: @EliThePsycho
Reviewed by: @Geyde

Game Info:

• This is a Closed Special Setup for 21 Players.
  • I will do my best never to lie to you, and while some roles may lead to false results (such as a Miller or Godfather), as far as myself and my reviewer can tell, this setup does not contain bastard roles. The setup was created with the fun of the players in mind.
  • 48 Hour Hug Deadlines, 24 Hour Night Phases.
  • In addition to the general 15 substantive, on-topic, game-related posts per day phase requirement, you are required to make at least 5 such posts per 24 hours in the thread or in a nightchat. I will not necessarily check this closely but if you cannot post, contact me.
  • Any phase may have a twilight or dawn for the host to have a life. Usually, phases will change around 9 AM PST (give or take an hour or two) or 12 AM PST (give or take an hour or two). Phase lengths may be altered to account for this.
  • Night actions submitted within the last 4 hours of the Night phase might not be counted at host discretion and/or missing it.
  • Flavourgaming and setupgaming are both meaningless, but will give me a chuckle so feel free.
  • Majority and Plurality Execution are in play.
  • If players choose to No-Hug or if no plurality is reached, the day phase ends in no hug.
  • Factional Kills are Optional.
  • At host discretion, if players choose to No-Hug, then No-Kill, then No-Hug once more, a random Town player will be eliminated.
  • Players with chats can chat at any time unless their role states otherwise.
  • Players must ping @Osieorb18 and @EliThePsycho when they vote if they want the hosts to notice their vote.
  • Mechanics may exist which make claiming detrimental.
  • Alts may be allowed at host discretion.
  • You may gain and/or lose abilities over the course of the game.
  • My standard Town win condition is: “You win when all threats to town are eliminated, if there are still living town.”
  • My standard Mafia win condition is: “You win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening.”

Rules:

• Follow all Forum Rules.
  • Communicate with a host via DM or PM if you have any questions, concerns, or if you will not be able to meet the minimum expected level of play for any reason. If you do not do so, you may be forcibly replaced or modkilled without further warning. The more you communicate, the more lenient I am likely to be.
  • If you appear to knowingly and intentionally break any rule, you may be able to run but you cannot hide.
  • If you damage the sanctity of the game through any means, you damage the sanctity of your position in this game and future games. You have been warned.
  • Do not replace out or declare V/LA in the thread. Contact a host.
  • Players may not vote for themselves.

Players:

1. Marluxion
  2. Helz
  3. Zone_Q11
  4. Aelin
  5. Wiisp
  6. PokemonKidRyan
  7. Nightingale
  8. Silviu200530
  9. yurkin
  10. LemonFairy
  11. Blitz
  12. Guillotina
  13. WindwardAway
  14. Prophylaxis
  15. TheLukundo
  16. Kaif
  17. Nikamara
  18. ErikaFurudo
  19. Tilgarial
  20. min
  21. Mercenary

Replacements:

1. DatBird
  2. Marshal
  3. Amelia
  4. Chloe
  5. Icibalus
  6. Astros
  7. seon

Spectators:

1. Jane
  2. Katze
  3. GGhana
  4. Italy
  5. Wazza
  6. Arete
  7. astand
2 Likes

/Spectatze

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/speckatze

this is the dealbreaker tbh

5 Likes

/Sign

2 Likes

/spectate

1 Like

I will ask again

But why

1 Like

5 Likes

No offense [anyone], but I don’t think there are enough try-hard pacifists in this forum.

/join

3 Likes

/in

2 Likes

In

1 Like

/informed spectator

1 Like

Slank cover D1 due to finals probs existing for at lest part of it

/in as well

4 Likes

/In