Death City - (0/19 Players) - [8/8 Blood Moons] - Game Over - Geyde, Solic, and Apprentice won!

Combat

Works on a roll system similar to VLDR, with losing all health causing a player to be knocked out. If a knocked out player is attacked again, they die. The only exception here is critical hits, which will deal x2 damage and bypass the knockout stage.

Item Slots

• Each player by default begins with two private item slots and five public item slots.
  • Anyone can check another player’s public slot, but the private slot will remain hidden unless the player is knocked out.

Claiming

You’re allowed to claim. The wincons are fairly varied and some may overlap with others so it will be fairly easy to fakeclaim.

Flips

If a player is murdered, then only their murderer will learn their alignment. If a player is executed, then only the leader will learn their alignment.

Alignments

Lawful Neutral Chaotic
Good Lawful Good Neutral Good Chaotic Good
Neutral Lawful Neutral True Neutral Chaotic Neutral
Evil Lawful Evil Neutral Evil Chaotic Evil

Wincons

Lawful vs Chaos: In general Lawful wincons deal with the execution and group leader systems. Chaotic wincons go against them and they’re more “I do what I want” kind of thing.

Good vs Evil: In general Good wincons deal with helping remove evils or escaping while Evil wincons deal with going against good-aligned players or preventing the progression towards the escape.

In short, there will even be clashes between Good/Good and Evil/Evil here due to the alignment system. All Good players can win together however the path to victory for LG/CG may clash from time-to-time. However one thing about wincons is that they will always remain constant.

Kill Penalties

Blood Moon:

• Once a player is murdered or other certain conditions are met, a Blood Moon will be on the sky for twelve hours, which will be announced in the main thread, and the Blood Moon Counter will be raised by 1.
  • If another player is murdered during a Blood Moon then the duration will refresh without raising the Blood Moon Counter.
  • Once a Blood Moon counter reaches eight, the game will end and everyone who has not escaped will die.
  • Nobody can escape when a Blood Moon is on the sky unless their wincon says so.

Bloodied vs Bloodless: Bloodied players have killed in the match, bloodless have not. This distinction matters in regards to passives and wincons.

Leaders

At the start of each chapter all players cast a vote for a Leader. Leaders have the following benefits:

• Can begin a vote for the execution of a player up to two times per chapter. The Leader’s vote counts as a tiebraking vote. If the execution goes through then the player will be executed when knocked unconscious, which means nobody will be bloodied nor will there be a blood moon.
  • Must blockade up to three areas in a chapter, which means nobody can enter them for the duration of the chapter. If no areas are declared off-limits then it will be randomized.
  • Items called Skull Tokens exist. They can be used to give the voted player an additional vote for execution and are casted publicly.
  • Lawful players gain +1 to all stats when they are Leaders.

Relics

Relics are powerful items with strong abilities that can be found across the map. They are semi-rare, but they are relatively fragile and can be easily destroyed. There are seven classes of relics.

• Orbs - Abilities pertain to investigative actions.
  • Scepters - Abilities pertain to voting for executions.
  • Sabers - Abilities pertain to killing and attacking.
  • Necklaces - Abilities pertain to raising stats.
  • Crowns - Abilities pertain to voting for leaders.
  • Rings - Abilities pertain to survivability.
  • Gauntlets - Abilities pertain to grappling and scavaging.

Gate of Glory

After a player’s wincon is fulfilled, they escape by going through the Gates of Glory. The Gates of Glory are activated once seven relics, one of each class, are place on the slots of the Gates of Glory. Though Evils do not need the Gates of Glory to be active and can go through them as long as their win-con is satisfied and may have wincons pertaining to sabotaging the Gates of Glory as well.

• Some but not all Good-aligned players need to go through the GoG to win and they must activate it beforehand, and the ones who do not have requirements that will usually pertain to helping the ones who do.
  • Neutrals have wincons that do not require them to escape. They are less neutrals and more like true wild cards.
  • Some but not all Evil-aligned players need to go through the GoG to win, but they do not need to activate it beforehand.

Map

CH1:
DeathCityChapter1

Endgame

For the game to truly end there are two methods to happen:

A) Once there are five or less players alive who have not escaped then the game will end in twenty-four hours. If the remaining players do not finish up their wincon, they lose.

B) If an Eight Blood Moon happens, then it’s rock falls everyone dies, including evils. In short evils should avoid raising the Blood Moon Counter unless it’s part of their wincon.

Playerlist

Players:

1. Marshall
  2. Apprentice
  3. Eli
  4. GGhana
  5. Whysper
  6. Solic
  7. Amelia
  8. Wazza
  9. Gorta
  10. Marluxion
  11. Geyde
  12. Silviu
  13. NetherNitro
  14. KyoDaz
  15. PKR
  16. Italy
  17. Nightingale
  18. Jane
  19. WindWardAway

Please don’t post until I give the okay.

@Marshal
@Apprentice
@EliThePsycho
@GGhana
@Whysper
@Solic
@Amelia
@Wazza
@an_gorta_pratai
@Marluxion

@Geyde
@Silviu200530
@NetherNitro
@KyoDaz
@PokemonKidRyan
@Italy
@Nightingale
@Jane
@WindwardAway

The game begins and you nineteen find yourselves awaken in the middle of the Emmanuel Plaza, which is the main thread.

Before you all begin you are required to vote for your leader. The election phase will take 24 hours or until a candidate has a solid majority.

Until your leader is elected, you may only stay in the Emmanuel Plaza or the Emmanuel Dorms.

The game begins now!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi, everyone!

main thread
this is unpog

FTR: Whispers work in the same way as DR.

Greetings all.
I think we ought to start with…

Who does vs doesn’t want to be elected?

I want to be voted so I can execute myself

also I am hard claiming now

I am the jester

(Also a labeled map is coming soon.)

3 Likes

it goes without saying that nearly everyone will likely want the seat of power, lawful or not

3 Likes

that nearly everyone includes me

voting italy
italy is the best king

I have jesterfying gas, and if I am not elected I will gas everyone in this room with it

do we vote in classcard

I’ll confirm I do wish to have the seat.
But I’m fine providing it to someone else as long as we agree on our execution targets together.

As your leader, I would execute 2 people.
Not just be gentle and choose not to use the power.

the ability to kill someone without a blood moon will likely have as much use for a CE as a LG since it means we don’t get rocked

1 Like