Derps Grand Idea - Day Four (10/18)

Welcome to SFoL - Derps not so Grand Idea!

Hosted by @SirDerpsAlot with @DatBird as the co-host

Rules

1. Follow the Global Forum Rules
  2. If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 12 hours, you will be force replaced. May also use WoTM for activity if need be.
  3. No private messaging others in the game about the game.
  4. Do not quote private host messages
  5. Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose
  6. Refrain from posting so many times in a row.
  7. Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
  8. Lets all have fun and play together!
  9. Do not edit or delete made posts.
  10. Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.

Gameplay

• Days last 48 hours, or until a majority is reached for execution. Nights last 24 hours.
  • All actions must be sent to the mod.
  • Mafia faction will talk through a special Discord server or forum message.
  • Any dead interaction will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server or forum message.

Executions

• To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]”
  • Should the votes reach the majority, that player will be executed and night will begin.

Picking a New King

• If there are less than 4 players a new king will not be selected.
  • When the king dies a 12 hour period starts. In this, players may vote in their class PM for who they want to become the next king.
  • Whoever receives the most votes in this period will be crowned king. If votes are tied, a king election will be held the next day to determine it.

Journals

• PM the host what you want on your journal. When you die, the last update to your journal will be revealed to everyone

Classlist

SFoL Grand Idea Class Thread V2 Forum of Lies

Rules: Every post here must contain a class. It could be an existing one or something new. If the class is an existing FoL class, the name is simply enough to qualify it. If it is a class that is already in this thread, put down the name hyperlinked to the post in this thread that includes its class card. Otherwise you must make the entire class card. Classes must adhere to this format. (Although for Blue Dragon classes, the objective can instead read “ Your objective is to defeat the scum fact…

Playerlist

1. Marshal
  2. Psquid
  3. Arete Neutral
  4. Kai
  5. Esquid Mafia A
  6. Katze
  7. Jake
  8. Possed > Shurian
  9. Mist Town
  10. PKR Town
  11. Italy
  12. Pug Town
  13. Andrej
  14. Wazz
  15. Simon Neutral
  16. Moustache Town
  17. Geyde Town
  18. Diggity

Backups:

1. Napoleon
  2. HTM

Spectators

1. Nebrins
  2. Jgoes
  3. Merc

Special Mechanics:

• All players in the game will submit between 1-2 special mechanics through a google fourm.
  • A few (exact number undecided) will be rolled and used in the game.
  • Submissions may be semi-bastard but will not be used if deemed overly bastard
  • Any attempt to submit purposely unfun or game-breaking mechanics may be punished.

Notes That Should Be Read:

• WoTM will be used when rolling in order to prevent broken classes, as well as to limit super confirmable classes.
  • The game will be rolled similar to VMMM with x Town, x Mafia, and x Any. Before classes are rolled I will post the exact numbers.
  • When rolling classes their is a 20% chance for a new mafia faction to be created every time a mafia member is rolled, with a maximum of 2 mafia factions
  • If a mafia faction does not roll a killing member, a faction kill will instead be given to the faction.

Alignment list

Leader
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Scum (NK or Mafia)
Scum
Scum
Any (Town, Mafia, Any Neutral)
Any
Any
Any

wincons

Town: Defeat the mafia and any neutral who seek to do you harm

Mafia: Gain plurality with the town and defeat any neutrals who may seek to do you harm

1 Like

Do NOT post here untill told to do so. (Sometime tomorrow but I wanted to try to do flavor now)

4 Likes

(Derps I am a spectator)

1 Like

You all stand around a palace you have never seen before, confused about the people standing around you as well as how you managed to get here. As you all look around you notice someone or something rather standing on a tall block as he begins to speak.

Well hello im glad to see you all here. Now im sure you’re all confused so I might as well get to explaining what this place is and why you’re here. To put it bluntly, me and the rest of the demons got bored so we decided to bring a few people from across the world and play a game of life or death. And yes if you didn’t catch that Im a demon and basically you’re on what you would all call reality tv. While im sure you’re all used to killing eachother by now I thought I should mention a few special things and how they work around here.

To start I want to clarify that though you may be from different parts of the world and call yourself different things at the heart of mechanics you are all considered to be town, evil, or neutral. Take that as you will.

Their are a few special things about how things work in this palace as well. Six to be exact.

First I took the liberty to decide what roles you all would receive when you came here friendly reminder not to use this as a defence or to push anyone. You may all taking this as a warning

Second any and all masons must declare their love for each other before the first night sets or you will not make it through the night. (Yes this includes you, evils)

Third and one of the more fun ones everyone here has the ability to gladiate someone exactly one time. Be warned that these can over-rule each other so be carefull not to waste it. These may extend the day by up to an hour if used with less than an hour remaining in the day.

Fourth instead of voting to execute someone each day you will instead vote to throw people into jail. They will gain their own chat and speak in the main thread but can not take actions during. If you so choose you may also vote to execute every single person that has been thrown in the jail.

Theirs two other special mechanics, but I decided it would be more entertaining to let you all figure those out yourself. Have fun and good luck!

Oh yeah you all also see some weird girl standing next to the demon, not sure why their their, but they look weird

And with that, let the carnage commence! Your first day has started and will last 48 hours. Keep in mind no one can be jailed this day.

1 Like

You may post now. I suggest reading above message first

NAI PING FROM HOST

@Marshal
@PoisonedSquid
@Arete
@Ami
@Esquiddy
@katze
@JakeTheWolfie
@Possessed
@Mistyx
@PokemonKidRyan

:smirk:

Continued…

@Italy
@Pug
@Andrej
@Wazza
@Simon
@Moustashe
@Geyde
@Diggity69

oh god

marshals gonna gladiate me

odds of katze gladiating me

infinite.

also im arete but fake

one of us is 100% gladiating eachother and that is fact

it’s just a matter of who does it first

Damn it, my spicy meme themed post restriction idea didn’t make it in unless it’s in the last two hidden mechanics? I mean, that wouldn’t make much sense

i got a beautiful one of mine in.

who is prepared to get gladiated

i forgot what my real mechanic suggestion was

but my meme one was to make italy a knight so

@Italy claim

I’m 95 percent sure I designed your class and 80 percent sure I know your exact class number

yeah im pretty sure you do lul

gotta do better softs next time

im converting marshal n2 then

whelp let’s hope arete is town

I don’t really get what this means

Do people sent to jail flip

Do people in the jail count as dead for “eliminate the X” purposes

Do people in the jail count as dead for “survive and X” wincons

Can people be unjailed