Derps Grand Idea - Day Four (10/18)

I pardon your deeds

i see we found the same class in the thread LUL

Wait heck

That would totally trip on the thing I think he is

Okay I have a new theory, having scrolled farther

i approve of this method as a person with interest in math, including a passing interest in cryptology, but im abstaining from answering.
also its not the complements one idk what that one is

1 Like

if anyone is neighborized with simon do not trust him

aight dont trust me if we neighborize and you dont initiate it.

If we were to lynch you, would claiming your role, at the very least, dissuade us from lynching you over other scum?

honestly i cant predict town well enough to tell.

there is a benefit i can provide to town, otherwise i wouldn’t have claimed right now,

but its not one that is so obviously good that a town would stop lynching me on that alone, otherwise i would either fullclaimed already or promised to do so in the future.

in another metric, its not one that i think would scum to kill me over a town (assuming they believe that im neutral) just by my claiming it.

perhaps claiming, in combination with my reputation, would be enough to dissuade town from killing me, but im not sure of that, and of the claim itself i think it is less probable than that

1 Like

…… Would it be best to leave Simon to a nightkill?

Can you stop trying to seduce simon to get his claim?
If you want to get someone to claim, you need torture

Italy, your icecream life it at my mercy

ideally, it would be best to leave me as a not-to-kill.
yall know i help town when i can
i can claim some further information next day in regards to my ability/abilities.
i took a risk to help get the ball rolling by leaking some information when it was unnecessary, something i dont normally do, and id appreciate it if i wasnt immediately punished for it.

icecream flavors do not fear death

The reason I’m asking is very important. I can’t explain why, but… whatever happens perfectly depends on that one answer

I’ll extract your true claim

inb4 Squid is the neut that needs to make other neuts lose

italy for once is bland and boring instead of a complete lunatic ready to blow anyone’s head off

then… no?

That’d be very ironic with my stance on Neuts tbh :confused: