Derps Grand Idea! - Signups (16/16+)

Welcome to SFoL - Derps not so Grand Idea!

Hosted by @SirDerpsAlot with @DatBird as the co-host

Rules

1. Follow the Global Forum Rules
  2. If you haven’t posted content in 36 hours, you’ll be prodded for inactivity. If you don’t respond to that prod in 12 hours, you will be force replaced. May also use WoTM for activity if need be.
  3. No private messaging others in the game about the game.
  4. Do not quote private host messages
  5. Don’t throw the game. This includes any form of intent to make you or your faction lose
  6. Refrain from posting so many times in a row.
  7. Players are not allowed to use big letters. These are reserved for the host.
  8. Lets all have fun and play together!
  9. Do not edit or delete made posts.
  10. Do not like posts in a thread if you are dead in that game.

Gameplay

• Days last 48 hours, or until a majority is reached for execution. Nights last 24 hours.
  • All actions must be sent to the mod.
  • Mafia faction will talk through a special Discord server or forum message.
  • Any dead interaction will speak with the dead through a separate Discord server or forum message.

Executions

• To accuse someone say “/accuse [player]” or “/vote [player]”
  • Should the votes reach the majority, that player will be executed and night will begin.

Picking a New King

• If there are less than 4 players a new king will not be selected.
  • When the king dies a 12 hour period starts. In this, players may vote in their class PM for who they want to become the next king.
  • Whoever receives the most votes in this period will be crowned king. If votes are tied, a king election will be held the next day to determine it.

Journals

• PM the host what you want on your journal. When you die, the last update to your journal will be revealed to everyone

Classlist

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-grand-idea-class-thread-v2/78691

Playerlist

1. Marshal
  2. Psquid
  3. Arete
  4. Kai
  5. Esquid
  6. Katze
  7. Jake
  8. Possed
  9. Mist
  10. PKR
  11. Italy
  12. Pug
  13. Andrej
  14. Wazz
  15. Simon
  16. Moustache
  17. Geyde
  18. Diggity

Backups:

1. Napoleon
  2. HTM

Spectators

1. Nebrins
  2. Jgoes

Special Mechanics:

• All players in the game will submit between 1-2 special mechanics through a google fourm.
  • A few (exact number undecided) will be rolled and used in the game.
  • Submissions may be semi-bastard but will not be used if deemed overly bastard
  • Any attempt to submit purposely unfun or game-breaking mechanics may be punished.

Notes That Should Be Read:

• WoTM will be used when rolling in order to prevent broken classes, as well as to limit super confirmable classes.
  • The game will be rolled similar to VMMM with x Town, x Mafia, and x Any. Before classes are rolled I will post the exact numbers.
  • When rolling classes their is a 20% chance for a new mafia faction to be created every time a mafia member is rolled, with a maximum of 2 mafia factions
  • If a mafia faction does not roll a killing member, a faction kill will instead be given to the faction.

OP May be changed at any time during Sign-Up Phase, you will be informed if it is. (Especially early because I probably forgot to add something

@ me if you have questions, suggestions, or if I forgot something (I probably have)

/cohost

denied

shit well im out then

nah youre denied cuz you cant co-host twice smh

2 Likes

the answer to your question is yes marshal

can you send toe pics

2 Likes

bet

no derps plz no.

takean /in instead

3 Likes

Will my Ladybug classes be here again and get someone lynched? :thinking:

its all the numbers

join and find out!

/in
W E E E E

/in

Special mechanic: Arete cannot roll neut

1 Like

SM: Isaac is given clarification on all feedback

we will have a google form for that

2 Likes

For clarification all mechanics will be revealed on game start, unless otherwise specified.

You asked for nudes, I can bring news.

Becouse someone has to and noone else has inexperience, ignorance and inaccuracy.

Summary

I want to add some nice unconfirmable classes

Who wants a class based on them in the thread?

1 Like