DGADT FM - Wazza & Apprentice

that would be b u s t e d lmao

1 Like

I think something more in line with typical maid might work better if you wanted to go that route? like getting a double cop is nutty and seems kinda fake

1 Like

yeah, but I kinda want Hippo lynched tomorrow if we go below 20 players with 3+ town dead.

So claiming a regular cop might be fine.

probably also better to decide based on power level of whoever flips today to get a gauge for how strong the roles are

1 Like

Good idea.

Current Theory:
oB_L1ght is Dreaming God for Titans.
Centuries is RHM for Titans.

This felt like a massive hint.

Yeah I’m just curious why he would post that in thread though if that’s the case. I do think Centuries is a good pick for dreaming god currently though especially with the “n0 greenpeek”

1 Like

Honeslty I deadass think Kyo+Hippo is W/W

1 Like

@Marshal
@SirDerpsAlot

I promised cat pics for randing noot here they are:

1 Like

Also have a weird tinfoil that Appel is scum who was pissed at town CRich for pushing on Mist/Ash the way he did but meh

Italy at L-5 time for town to accidentally quickhammer

1 Like

The logic being used in this game makes me wanna slam my head against a wall

Yeah Kyo is scum lmao his take on Italy is atrocious

Is there ever consideration for me claiming the cop on Hippo? I think I’ve shown sufficient suspicion on him that a check seems reasonable and my threadstate is a bit worse but not bad rn. And then I can use thread control to keep you out of lynch and even if it were to happen I’d die instead. I think you getting lynched is actually better since then I get cleaned and info is denied as opposed to everyone knowing there is an NK

1 Like

People will probably assume I’m evil based on that, I can feel that happening for some reason.

1 Like

we trying to avoid hippo getting yeeted today right?

1 Like

Yes and no.

Would be a lot better if we avoid it, but him getting lynched isn’t too bad, but I would prefer a scum not to be lynched today.

1 Like

Right now I’m leaning towards guessing Kyo as mafia Dreaming God tonight, but that’s kinda just my gut. I feel like Kyo has been agreeing with stuff to appease town that he doesn’t actually believe

I’m probably gonna vote on the hippo wagon but not push it super hard

1 Like