[Discussion] Introducing the Forum of Lies Awards!

However, at the end of the nomination period you will be forced to pick only one of them to receive the award

Just something to keep in mind

1 Like

Things from your local Chleb:

I’ll begin logging nominations in the first reply today (later lol) for those who were wondering and/or having a hard time knowing what has been nominated already.

Please remember that for a nomination to be valid, it requires a second. Please do not ‘third’ nominations, as it only serves to clutter the thread!

This OP has been replaced with the updated version of the system as seen in the nominations thread.

Awards will be held annually. Nominations themselves are exciting, and we also think it best to have a bigger sample size of games and players.

If anyone has any suggestions please don’t be afraid to share either in this thread or in private w/ the mods!

4 Likes

(can we third nominations in here?)

1 Like

Yeah for sure

And don’t forget to like the noms that you support :^)

Good way to show appreciation

1 Like

yes thank you everybody thank you thank you, i’ll accept my award for Literally Every Category right now
i’d like to thank the academy, and also the gods for not striking me down for my hubris

List of current nominations, as well as nominations without a second, has been added and can be found in the first reply in the Nominations Thread

:tada:

3 Likes

So the best host award.

If the host in question that you would like to nominate deserves the award for one game they hosted in the current year and then past games they’ve hosted, can they still be nominated with the explanation about past games as well?

That’s fine, it’s mainly a 2021 award but realistically people aren’t going to, like, magically forget about pre-2021 games when voting

2 Likes

Has eevee even played any games in 2021 here?

fairly sure joatjoatjoat was this year : P
but even outside that
wording on award is ambiguous and as such allows that

pretty sure all the non-legacy awards are implied to have “of 2021” inferred
since it’s the 2021 awards kek

can’t exactly let that not color my view
but as for the reqs

there’s nobody even close

how can we even nominate someone for best overall mechplay when we’ve had so little games with actual mech

there’s 8 more months in the year

2 Likes

thats literally my point

1 Like

that’s why mu doesn’t even open the “Best X Player” awards until like august or july kek

based

:package: :joy_cat: :package:

oh no

i dont disagree but eevee needs to play more
:triumph:

1 Like

He will prove himself
I believe in him