Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

I GTG.
@TrustworthyLiberal
Make sure to follow the Lynch Pool Plan with us!

You don’t think it’s more than that?

w h a t
why is this a reply to me

We’re just trying to avoid oh let’s say

Apprentice gets lynched because there’s 6 vanity 1 person wagons because town has no cohesion

1 Like

Lets not fall foul of breaching discussion of other ongoing games please.

I think you might understand where this post comes from

Can people stop quoting full wall posts or large as hell wallposts that aren’t hidden.

1 Like

True. That’s all I’m going to say. Now let’s talk about this game

This is solvable by consolidation at EoD, like on my homesite. Like, yes, force people to pick a side on the major wagons at EoD, that’s obvious. Don’t arbitrarily declare that a bunch of scummy players can’t be elim’d because they don’t give us enough information, and then create an elimination pool that plausibly contains literally no scum.

1 Like

Also cheese, I think my reaction to being pushed is more ToS 2 esque than SFoL 61.5.
Do you want me to show it?

Anyway, clearly no one here wants Town to win. I’m out of here since all of you are just ignoring what you should and shouldn’t do as Town and are instead acting incorrectly constantly. Not to mention you are all just ignoring me when I tell you to stop acting that way. Cya in a bit, I’m leaving the thread now.

Does it now

If you play enough on here you’d understand lynching the lhf D1 is like a christmas tradition

What are your thoughts on Hippo rn? I’ve gotten some bad vibes, particularly when parroted TBE’s read on sulit

Well then.
Fuck…
I had a game night last night and ended up forgetting about posting.

I have a feeling I already have a fair few votes onto me.
But, eh, idc.
I do not feel at all the same level of stress I had recently with some games (Despite loving them at the same time)

…funny because I don’t remember you getting pushed in ToS 2

you like

instaclaimed

so

seeing that you haven’t done that yet, I’d classify it more as SFoL 61.5-esque

Pretty sure you have a whole 0 posts.

Either that or you have 1 post from Hippo, because it’s Hippo.

Well you might want to look at ToS 2 more closely.
I was pushed D1.

Hippo is pretty whatever so far I’m going to ISO to see what you mean

:frowning:
im trying

sorry for that wallpost

1 Like

I don’t know.

3/5 players in your pool are people I townread and/or are me. The other 2/5 are slots I’m less sure about but I would not be shocked if both of them are town. You are actively excluding scummy players, both behaviorally and (apparently, I am told) on a meta basis from your pool.

I … feel like it should be obvious why I have objections here.

1 Like