Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

Hmm.
In any case, I’m probably going to sleep since it’s 3AM in here. Unless anyone has questions for me, I’m off.

…Timezones. Have to wait.

/vote pkr

I’m up at 2am so…

Anyway /vote Clonedcheese
Boom bye scoom.

Readlist from me: Will change most likely, so expect a second readlist at EoD
Apprentice - Slight Scumlean|I don’t like their behavoiur ngl.
Estel - SUPER VERY SLIGHT SCUMLEAN|I have this very tiny scumlean on them, some of their actions seem scummy while others are justifiable as town. A couple more posts and I would probably put Estel as Null
clonedcheese - Slight TL|A couple people are pushing him, and he is a very easy target considering his reads and such, so I’m actually inclined to belive he’s getting targetted bvy scum, though my opinion will most likely change once he posts more.
Intensify - TR|No explaination required, simply just town and can not be scum.
Crichard564 - NULL|Random defend on Century is odd, but they did have a I guess good reason, though I do knwo how I feel about them yet
TheBlueElixir - SUPER VERY SLIGHT TOWNLEAN|EHHHHH I don’t really know my opinion on them, I feel like they could be town, but random trust is bad.
Centuries - NULL|I’m not sure about this either, I’m going to have to think more about htis slot
Appelsiini - Slight TL|A couple of very possible theories coming form them, and they’re not hardpushing it either I believe this to be town.
Ash - SL|Hasn’t really done much, they’ve been just kinda posting fluff in my opinion despite being around the thread for a very long time. Also no one seems to pick up on them doing that
Sulit - SL|Some of their questions are QUESTIONABLE to me. THey haven’t done much towny either.
Mist - SL|Same reasoning as Sulit.
TrustworthyLiberal - Null|
Hippoyeetus - Null|Eh not sure, they’ve posted for sure, but it doesnt feel AI to me
Non posters
Geyde
Italy
PKR
an_gorta_pratai
Wazza
TornadoX
ModeShifter - CATCHING UP TO APPEL
MaximusPrime
KyoDaz
Bluestorm
Light

1 Like

dont bother with these bits

its not even halfway through d1 everything has a bit of slight

geyde replaced out. EVO took the slot

what do you think of twl’s greencheck on Cent, since their both nulls?

do you think theyve been NAI or do you just struggle to read them?

why?

quote a post you dont like, and say why

you can work from there

…Rather than argue about the N0 on Centuries I’m going to link an explanation of what cop cover is, given that Trustworthy explicitly said that’s what they’re trying to do.

1 Like

i wont pretend to understand but sure

I don’t really have much material to work with and it’s day 1 as well

He greenchecked them??? Is that so. I must have missed it.

Hmmm well I guess I could quote I’m too lazy lol. Basically, I’m pretty sure they were the one pushing you on the different playstyle matter, but then retracts it later. I find that kidna odd, and starting this whole “new playstyle” seems silly and something scum would do to waste time.
My opinions are going to change and I will post another readlist at EoD

Oh yeh also I forgot to mention this, I was joking about my redcheck, just ignore that. I was just trying to see how people would react but no one really did

you said something about a redcheck

also I dont understand the twl/cent thing anymore but their both probably town anyway so yes

Yeh I was joking about my redhcheck on someone

Intensify hasn’t done anything scummy so far.
He’s probably a townie acting weird this game.
It wouldn’t be the first time if my memory of SFoL 61.5 is anything to go by.

I’m just trying to improve from SFOL 61.5 cause that was a trainwreck.
Also I’m not sure what wierd townie thing I’ve done this game

You did fake claim Alchemist as Vessel did you not?
Your claimed red check isn’t that surprising from my past game with you.

A little more, I claimed Alch and then Derps flipped Nuetral while Seth mech confirmed themselves as Senex which screwed me over so I claimed Apostle in order to get into Allie’s chat to claim Vessel, but then I slipped up cause people were questioning me for info

lukewarm take

Intensify claiming Hades means he’s already in the Priest phase of the RT

this means we might see what happens after claiming Prince

sorry

plz try to expand

is an hour a “long time”?

(just got back, still catching up)

Yes I remember that. Thank goodness Seth was a good honorary Unseen. :sunglasses: