Wild West FM - Day 5 - Mafia Win!

i’d just like to request no quickhammering please.
uni, i’ve read your ISO of app, and i’m willing to admit my earlier instinct to TR him simply for wanting to be shot is more than likely wrong here. his staunch defense of mole, who flipped red, is too much of a coincidence to ignore here. i agree that these interactions feel like w/w to me, especially near the start of the game while app simultaneously tried to clear mole and throw suspicion on surge at the same time.

a Reaction Test, i believe here

1 Like

Me defending Seth is just bad luck, I can see why you want to lonch me for it

In that Gods and Titans game Intensify’s tone feels somewhat similar but I think he had more emotion in that game and put in more effort. What does a scum Intensify look like?

Emotion?
DGADTFM was a while ago, but I’m pretty sure I never cried once there or showed muich emotion, except for they lonched me for being role-cleaning SK

I feel like Intensify just always has this awkward wording and inconfidence in their posts
But actually lol, Intensify is putting noticeably more effort in that game. Intensify, what have been your goals this game?

1 Like

Also I will find a nickname for you at some point. Just you wait.

I looked at some of your ISOand it seemed like you were happy and relaxed at the start and then got frustrated since someone suspected you. It wasn’t a lot of emotion but more than here.

Intensify’s scum game

Kill scum?
Tbh I don’t really know my goals…

You know what
You might be scum after all

Thunal, what do you think?

I replaced in like day 3.
My plan there was to:
A) Sound as nice as possible
B) Pocket everyone (This one went horribly)
C) Make sure PK doesn’t die

For Thunal only

I’m trying not to be obvious but anything
But y’know
Y’know
what i’m going for with this

1 Like

no.
I picked this name specifically so that no one could get a good nickname out of this, it’s the perfect strategy

Manual dislike

Do you not like nicknames?

My father was killed by nicknames

challenge accepted, i’m calling you 10 now

/unvote
I’d like to vote App, but I don’t feel like getting him that close to hammer.

No Trochy, stop it

Blah blah blah
Intensify’s nickname is
Sif