Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

I got outed by scum rolecop anyway who checked me N1 duo to my soft.

I am a 2-shot Jailkeeper

May we have your logs as well?
Wazza seems to have believed that you were an Investigative for some reason and I wish to know why.

I claimed a N0 on cent D1 and didn’t resend till yesterday cause there was no reason to.

My logs
N1- Targted Cent
N2- Holstered
N3- Holstered

If you look at D2 there is a post I shifted I protected Cent.

IE when I was asking if he was targeted or did anything that night was because I had Jailkept him and all thous actions would have been stopped.

Humu. Very well. Thank you for your cooperation.

…well then, having that said, I actually don’t even know where to start with the scumhunt.
I do however express my great distaste with Modeshifter, so…

Despite having Wazza supposedly towncleared him, I will still vote for Mode’s execution.
My fake argument is “to prove whether Wazza is truly the role he claims to be” while my true argument is “I don’t like Mode at all”.

I apologize in advance if anyone is disappointed in my lack of self-control, but I refuse to even think of a world where he is town, let alone believe there is a world of it.

the first 4 VCs I voting different people

huh

what is sulit doing

No clue tbh.

Sulit. Same question as TBE and TL:
Can we know your role?

things

no

1 Like

I am intrigued

Well then TBE. I guess you are in a thunderdome with sulit since no info means we will get nowhere.

i was gonna do vca but

im tired

goodnight

When you get back on just tell us if you Shot on of the scum or not.

One of*

@Zone_Q11
Lol you voting me for fun?

Ugh, can we all stick to one lynch?

Fine.
I’ll vote Light if you check Italy or Apprentice tonight.