Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

wtf sulit would never

Trust me I’ve got worse descriptions for you.

go ahead lol I’m about to sleep anyway so I’ll feel better by tomorrow no matter what

what

ive been playing FM for like 2 months(you can see when I joined here, ive only played on this site)

CRich

dont go ahead.

Good I don’t want to talk to you right now.

Also someone said those were 2 minutes apart but it’s literally post #2 and post #3 when sod went by really fast like the first 5 minutes

idk im pretty sure its 15 seconds at most which make me think there’s no way he took the time to add this

and bold it while copying my post

I’m very much willing to take it if it helps him let off some steam because he seems frustrated to an almost unhealthy point

Post isn’t AI but I don’t get the reasoning behind the person calling it NAI

Hullo, CRich. This has been… interesting, to say the least. I understand that you’re upset - being scumread isn’t fun. But you need to be logical in order to help people see that, if you’re town.

1 Like

As if logic is going to win over someone who scum reads me for illogical reasons.
I’m not stupid you know.

from V!Crich pov it makes sense but like actually only from your pov

I know you’re not stupid, but you’re acting crazy aggressive, man.

Well thanks. Shall I show up at your office then?

Fair

But I have tried to be logical with you and you’ve ignored it in favor of my more projected posts

this might not be the right place

unfortuantely we’re well past RVS, which is by far the best stage

/vote Italy

Here comes the Marshal.

Fun fact: Boreas was the Greek god of the cold north wind and the bringer of winter.

So please, be like Boreas and chill. We’re all friends here.

Also VC incoming

7 Likes

Anyway I’m heading out

see ya

Fun fact

Boreas is the Pokemon Tornadus’ French Name

:sunglasses:

1 Like

As far as I can tell, Ash and Mist have shown no reason that makes me believe their push on me is town motivated. Why would Ash town lean me and suddenly push me if he were town?
In what world would town Ash pushing me make sense?
I’m still waiting.

Look at Mist. Doesn’t interact with my slot and scum reads me for a reason that doesn’t exist.
Where is the town motivation there?