[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

ope, forgot this part

I guess for day 1, before any flips whatsoever, I tr people that look like theyā€™re genuinely solving because thatā€™s the sort fo behavior that advances the game at this point. Toward the end of the day, or else D2, I tend to start focusing more on interactions.

this is not a wolf lol

@ash4fun
rule of 3 is not something you look at nowā€¦
there are 3 wolves, why would my PoE not be 3

If youā€™re referring to my iso of you, Iā€™m pretty sure I did it in 2nd person because thatā€™s how I promised I would make the iso

put it this way:
Promises to make iso of ā€œeeveeā€ -> makes iso of ā€œhimā€
Promises to ā€œyouā€ to make iso of ā€œyouā€ -> makes iso of ā€œyouā€

I was making the iso primarily for myself of course, so tbh I didnā€™t even notice the person I wrote it in. The above is an attempt to describe my subconsious decision.

fair enough but thatā€™s just how it pinged me.

[quote=ā€œash4fun, post:1754, topic:82422, full:trueā€]

I mean, youā€™re not wrong. If everything youā€™re doing is part of a fun>teamwork strategy, I suppose that makes bad play NAI.
Except I refuse to accept that nothing youā€™re doing is AI, so Iā€™ll read you for what youā€™re doing, regardless.

iirc TWL was rather commonly townreadā€¦ a bit curious ig, doesnā€™t seem genuine.

Creative claim. I have trouble believing that you think claiming D1 is a good idea under not-right-about-to-be-cuddled circumstances. Your supposed action works D1 and N1,2,3ā€¦?

Itā€™s my understanding that mech clearing has caused town to lose a fair number of games hereā€¦ yet you argue you should be towncoreā€™d for it? I guess itā€™s a logical extension of your (pretty bad) attempt at cop cover, but stillā€¦

this is fine.

doesnā€™t really do anything if anyone can nominate.
if nominations have to be approved, well thatā€™s a whole 'nother issue. Who approves it? You? You could be scum gating everybody from voting deepwolves. Top townies? Weā€™re fallible too, silencing people, right or wrong, only helps scum.

FTFY

I donā€™t suppose you caught the glaring hypocrisy here?

This isnā€™t the only pool you proposed, but you proposing lynch pools that are incredibly restrictive, and not consensus in any way does literally nothing to help town.

first sentence good
lynch pool literally does nothing but restrict townies. Scum can push mislyches even with your littlest pool. Town gets astronomically less information if voting is restricted this way.

providing content =/= town, butā€¦
wolf is wolf is wolf, spews or no. Thereā€™s literally so many other ways to get information, this argument is just bad.

@CatLover

I still canā€™t say I buy it but I do think making a super hard push for using ā€œyouā€ is silly, even if it gives me a bad feeling. Can you do another one of those isoā€™s/cases? That one was difficult for me to critically analyze minus the 2nd person language as it was an ISO on me and itā€™s difficult to look at if what you are saying makes sense, objectively.

Iā€™m going to take a look at katze, and try to squeeze what reads I can out of them I can that is between all of the meme posts.

Iā€™ve actually been meaning to do one on mole for a bit. Iā€™ve got a ~45min thing to do at 1130 but Iā€™ll start on that.

@CatLover LOL did you even fucking try

/vote catlover

I just took the first cases I could find.

You canā€™t expect me to sift through a 400 post ISO to prove a point when I have already provided what I feel is sufficient evidence.

I will look at the wall you quoted, however, and re-evaluate that point with this new evidence in mind.

it took me all of 5 min to look through to this point??

and like im lazy as fuck and I could do it

can we quit looking at the worst peeps to look at

Looking at the top wagons = worst people to look at???

what are you voting their slot for

Because I think their scum?

Derps is slipping hard into his randompush on any potential townies he can find, which I hate, even if it is townindicative of him.

I know youā€™re able to tey and convince me

but then why is it that ure not even trying to attempt that