Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

Hmmmm ok, how about sending me some games where you were wolf then please? I’m trying to not use meta, but I’m not exactly convinced about you yet

town d1, mafia d2+

Last game completed was CFM2. Learned that you shouldn’t let vocal/good players just steamroll thread by hyperposting. Alice did a decent number of scummy things but just flooded thread and even when scumread was never pushed too hard since she fought back hard against anyone who scumread her. Thing I have personally learned over past couple games is just a boost in confidence. To trust my own reads and not be afraid to push them on the off chance I might be wrong

30 second quick thoughts

Intensify gets to be town

~so does cent

estel leaning W

/vote Estel

Yeah thats the claim :sweat_smile:
Your clear go what do you got what are your plans for today.

These were, what- 2 minutes apart? With Blue writing his own post rather than copypasting, so dismissing it isn’t good.
Since the latter parts were mostly about Estel, what do you think of them as of now?

Blue is playing very differently than how I’ve seen him play before as any alignment. What’s the intention behind this Blue? Trying to change playstyle?

hol’ up, who has a n0 on centuries?

How do you think people should solve the game without making reads? Kyle said this site was kind of weird but this is just baffling.

Right now, I think your behavior makes a lot of sense from a scum motivation, and not very much sense from a town motivation. You’re fluffposting by talking almost exclusively about flavor (which isn’t helpful for solving the game), which scum would want to do in order to distract town. A townie would want to try to figure out who they can and can’t trust, which your posts aren’t really helping to do. In addition, when I voted you, you jumped immediately to the conclusion that I was trying to miselim you, which is a very strange conclusion to be drawing this soon into D1.

1 Like

me and cent both just edited Alice’s copypasta from Insurgency

hey estel you from mafia colleseum?

I’m REM there

Looks at my three or four posts

Me i said cop cover N0 on cent.

Alright, fair enough. Point stands.

YOOOO IM CLEAN

I DO BE SCHMOVING THIS GAME

ok so back to wanting to sleep but my phone keeps reading and guess whats thats the 15th alarm clock Ive set up in order to wake up if I missed the 14 first

I think I remember reading through a game you were in!

2 Likes

CFM2

i learned i should stop playing

but here i am

I feel a slight scumlean towards Estel, I’m not quite convinced on them. They reason it as a joke, but ehhhhhh I don’t believe it quite yet, I’ll have to see

Vote Count

Accused Voters Votes
clonedcheese Estel 1/13
Estel TheBlueElixir 1/13

In Hellenic Greece, theatre was seen as a form of worship towards the god of wine, theatre and madness, Dionysus. Every year, the City Dionysia was run, a great competition that brought the greatest playwrights together to compete to write the greatest play in honour of Dionysus, one of the most popular gods.

@TrustworthyLiberal

why did you out your n0?

Cent was under 0 pressure

Cool keep us posted on your thoughts there.