Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

Centuries, Me and TWL should be Town Core.

No, I don’t see any of you towncore, nor will I.

Yeah I don’t think you’re helping right now. Time to take a break from the thread.

I’m asking you a question? What?

Whatever then.

@ChopChop, Towncore is reserved for players who physically can not be scum no matter how we look at it. I don’t see that in any of you. While you can be a townread, Towncore is too far.

We mechanically Confirm each other

1 Like

Don’t be surprised if you have to wait for an answer to your question.
If you’re wondering why I ignored his other posts, no I didn’t. I used the relevant posts to show that his progression on me is bad. If you don’t see it that way, then I can’t help you there.

Well I Confirm TWL and I hear they confirmed Centenaries.

Hey Seth. Good to see you’re here.
I see you claimed to have information. Okay then.

Yeah.
Did you read what I posted?
Or did you skim through it?

Hm, I believe I might have missed that part.

I only exactly skimmed through the thread and stopped at points I saw interesting, like Richards opinion on Ash.

I’ve read it. You can send anonymous messages which are either information or is a deal.
You’re able to send messages at night.

@Wazza if Ash flips scum, you’re going to look very bad defending him just so you know.

I never said you ignored his posts, actually I saw you respond to them, what I was asking in your ‘What is this progression explanation’ thing, you didn’t quote the posts where he talks about ‘If you can explain the vote, it’s fine.’.

You know this doesn’t make you scum, it just means you left out evidence that can make a person look better.

I send someone a message yes.
I don’t know what it is but they do.

1 Like

No no, I’m not defending him, not at all, I just said I see his progress as Town while you see it as Scum.
I can see your reasoning, especially since you’re the one he’s against so it’s understandable, but what I am saying is you left out quotes that without could make a person look more scummy than they actually did, and that’s something I’m not a big fan off.

The fac CRich is taking so much of a stance is bugging me off

Fair enough.

Perhaps you can show me what posts make him look better then.
Right now I don’t see them.

I feel like CRich would have just liked that and said nothing but I’m not sure on his scum and town meta differences.