EFoL 3 - Cult Chat

Astand is The Cult Leader

The Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Train (Passive) - At any point before the start of the first night, you may message the GM and choose the Cult alts that the Cult class that spawned with you will receive, based on a non-unique class they can be converted from. If you do not choose the Cult alts, they will receive a random valid set.
Fanaticism (Passive) - You are immune to death at night until you successfully convert a player, where upon this passive is disabled. (Starting Cult Leader only)
Disguise (Day) - If the target player dies tonight, they will appear as a class of your choice. - 3 uses
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 3 uses (shared)
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown, available starting Night 2.
Blood of Mithras (Night) - Kill a Cult player and a non-Cult player. The first use of this will not kill the cult player. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Datbird is The Invoker

The Invoker :crossed_swords:

Cult Offensive
Fanatic (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Bewilder (Day) - Target player uses a day ability on themselves. - 1 use
Debauchery (Night) - Force a player to target a second of your choice. (you won’t be immune to attacks or conversion if you force them to target you) - Infinite use
Strings of Corax (Night) - Control a player into targeting another. - 1 use
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Htm is The Seeker

The Seeker :crossed_swords:

Cult Investigative
Expose (Day) - Reveal who the prince jailed at the start of the night. - 1 use
Blood’s Purity (Day) - Tonight, the Cult Leader’s action will succeed. Bypasses visit prevention, occupation and the court wizard’s barrier. - 1 use
Gaze (Night) - Learn a player’s class type. - 2 uses
All-Seeing Eye (Night) - Learn a player’s class. - 2 uses

Cult Points

Cult Points are a system for deciding what abilities you gain when you are converted to the Cult. Each ability varies in cost (though they usually cost 1 point, and you usually have 2 points) and you are able to take any ability you once had from your former class, with some exceptions. You are still limited to a maximum of two passives, two day abilities and two night abilities, including the ones from your new cult class.

Cult Alts are abilities that have been altered to be balanced on a cult class. Most classes have at least one Cult Alt, and can buy it and/or normal abilities within Cult point maximum. You cannot take the normal variant of an ability from your class if it has been modified to be a Cult Alt.

You must choose to spend your cult points before night 1 or they will be randomized.

Meh. As I said, will probably not be very active.

Time to learn how the hell cult even works.

Feel free to ask questions. I would show every possible set, but for the seeker that is uhm… not efficient.

Well, give for Invoker then?

This makes me sad there are no pregame phases on this site.

I am going to assume you are not taking overlapping occupy/redirection immunity.

Drunk:

1:

(Happy Hour): Wine of Mithras (Night) - Give someone cursed wine. They will not be able to receive any kind of protection tonight. - 1 use

2:

Debauchery (Night) - Force a player to target a second of your choice. (you won’t be immune to attacks or conversion if you force them to target you) - Infinite use

Butler:

1:

(Nightshade Wine): Toxic Wine (Day) - Add a lethal amount of cyanide into The King’s wine, causing The King will die from cyanide poisoning tonight unless healed. The king is not informed of the poison. If they are Devout, you will commit suicide due to Mithras anger the following night. - 1 use
Serve Wine (Night) - Occupy a player by getting them drunk. - Infinite uses

2:

(Nightshade Wine): Toxic Wine (Day) - Add a lethal amount of cyanide into The King’s wine, causing The King will die from cyanide poisoning tonight unless healed. The king is not informed of the poison. If they are Devout, you will commit suicide due to Mithras anger the following night. - 1 use
Concentrated Wine (Night) - Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight (Bypasses occupy immunity). - 2 uses

1 Like

Wine of Mithras might be fine if we are attacking N1, but could be just a waste…

Butler seems the best if Priestess feels like GK.

You can change any temporary choices until Night 1 starts unless you use an ability of any temporary choice obviously.

We probably kill Alice tonight as she can read me easily.

I’ll be lazy and claim Maid probably if needed.

I’ll be back in… I don’t know when.

/confirm
Just as a heads up I’m at a convention for the next two days so I may not be around much. I’ll try and be active now

I think I’ll take this one for now

Well this will be interesting

DatBird’s choice is good. Best time to poison king is D2, as it would mean we have good chance instating DK after a convert. N1 probably roleblock sulit, as he suspects Dat and may invest/kill depending on his role.

htm should probably choose Paladin alt. Determining an exact class is very good. D1 he should use expose, so we narrow down PoE of prince and don’t waste actions on jailed target. D2 he should use paladin alt ability so our convert can’t be stopped by prevention, occupation and barrier.

I use disguise on our night kill today and disguise as CL probably, it will create a lot of WIFOM.

That were my mechanical thoughts, but as for the thread, honestly, more work came up, so I’m not sure if I can even keep up (I still only read some snippets, but from what I’ve seen Priestess is GK).

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fol-efol-3-lynchtime-day-1/77517/450?u=astand

I think this post is proof Priestess is GK. I think she actually forgot she is king, but still remembered she is BD.

It’s an impossible post from DK mindset.

/train DatBird to Butler alt: Toxic Wine and Serve Wine
/train Htm to Paladin alt: Blood’s Purity and All-Seeing Eye
@Solic
This might be changed, guys, if you have objections, but I think decent plan.

After shading Priestess in thread, I’m no longer even sure she’s GK lol.

Yep Priestess is dk.