EFoL 4&3/4 - Game Thread - Day 5 (5/16) - The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!

;-;

good luck, I will be listening to wazzas advice because idk what else to do

No one else was going to show up for EoD anyway.

Votecount

Accused Voters Vote Count
Soulshade55r Shurian, Soulshade55r, Jane, min, Crichard564, an_gorta_Pratai, Wazza 7/7
Zone_Q11 Zone_Q11 1/7
Wazza SirDerpsAlot 1/7
Not Voting EliThePsycho, eevee, Amelia, 3

Majority has been reached.

You have 5 minutes to ping me with any errors. Otherwise, cease posting.

@Marluxion I voted after Gorta, legally it should be showed that way.

sorry

1 Like

@Soulshade55r has died they were…

The Butler

Blue Dragon Offensive
Dutiful (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.

Serve Wine (Night) - Occupy a player by getting them drunk. Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. - Infinite Uses
Concentrated Wine (Night) - Occupy all players who visit you tonight. Bypasses occupation immunity. - 1 Use

Defeat the Unseen or Cult.

Logs

Butler
N1- Sw Vulguard
N2- Sw Richard

Day ends and Night begins and will last for 24 hours or 2021-01-29T17:00:00Z. Actions will lock 1 hour before that

1 Like

@ATNoName has replaced in for @Amelia

Please do not discuss the nature of replacements.

EoD3 Flavor

“What are you doing, Soulshade?” asked one of the other scientists, grabbing the sleeve of Soul’s tunic. They were well away from the area where the scientists had set up their base.

Soul shoved his hands behind his back. “Nothing,” he said. “I’m not doing anything.”

The other scientist looked at him. “Soul, you’re out by the nearest town, refusing to show me what you’re carrying, with no explanation for why you’re out here. Something is fishy.”

He grabbed Soul’s left arm, twisting it in front of his body. In Soul’s left hand was a used syringe.

“I swear, this isn’t what it looks like!” said Soul. “I’m not trying to steal people’s souls for some cult’s god, I just wanted to help people! People are dying, don’t you realize it?”

“And what did Marluxion say when we killed him?” asked the other scientist. “Soul, your excuses here are absurd. It’s only a few people, does it really matter of some of them die of the plague?”

“Of course it matters!” says Soul. “How can you just say that about people’s lives?”

“Enough, cultist!” said the other scientist. He pried the syringe from Soul’s hands, filled it with air, and shoved it into a vein in Soul’s arm. Soul stumbled, barely managing to shove the rest of the syringes into the other scientist’s hand before collapsing to the ground. “For them–” he said, before his eyes closed for the last time.

3 Likes

EoN3 Flavor

The glint of the moon’s light reflected off the polished wood of Eli’s bow as he walked through the forest grove. He traced its unfamiliar curves with his finger; it had appeared spontaneously in his bedroll a few nights earlier, with no sign of how. Pulling an arrow from his quiver and nocking it in the bow, he let it fly towards a mark he had cut into a nearby tree. The arrow flew through the air and landed dead center.

Eli frowned. The last time he had touched a bow back on Earth had been at Boy Scout’s camp when he was thirteen. Now, he was in his thirties, but he seemed to have developed a knack for hunting and tracking, nothing that was superhuman in theory but certainly not commensurate with his actual experience in those areas. He kept moving through the woods, frowning as he went.

As he walked, his mysteriously-improved hearing, no longer damaged by the loud rock music he had listened to as a teenager, picked up on a whistling sound. He turned, just in time to dodge an arrow that flew past his ear and landed in the brush behind him. He reached for his quiver; as he did so, another arrow flew out from the darkness, lodging in his hand. Eli began to sprint back towards camp. If he could just make it back, he could alert the others…

Just as he reached the edge of the forest, the third arrow struck the back of his head.

3 Likes

@EliThePsycho has died! They were…

The Hunter

Blue Dragon Killer
Wolf Companion (Day) - Cause a player to start bleeding. They will die in two nights if not healed. Cannot be used the day after using Bear Companion. - 1 Use, starting d2

Bear Companion (Night) - You will become immune to death this night. All players that attacked you will die the following night unless healed. Cannot be used the night after using Wolf Companion. - 2 Uses

Defeat the Unseen or Cult.

Eli Logs

why did we let derps win reeeee

Actions
N1 - always bear n1 (bear)
N2 - who bears n2 tho (no bear)
D3 - Wolf Shurian

Reads
D1 - strikethrough means i read them that way d1 but changed my mind
PKR scum
derps scumlean prince lol
crichard townlean crichard town
jane town
wind townlean wind nullscum ddddddd
shurian nulltown shurian scumlean
marl null, i don’t want to be pocketed help Marl flipped Cult Leader
D2 - Extra Reads
Min nullscum (based off of the way he interacted with marl got mech-confirmed lol
Amelia scum
D3 -
Crichard - why
Soulshade - lockscum, do not deviate from this lynch.
if you are seeing this you failed ^

everybody not listed is a null in either of these lists

Day starts and will last 48 hours or until 2021-01-31T17:00:00Z. Majority is 6. Remember to have fun.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Can I die now? owo

Does anyone claim that kill? I think the only BD that could’ve done that is @eevee .

Also @Shurian what action did you do overnight?

Probably.

1 Like

Yay! It’s about time, I say!

/vote Zone_Q11

Uhuh
Why

Hi Shurian.

What action did you do overnight?

Im dead tonight so
Openwolf time

well

lol