FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

@everyone

1 Like

4 Likes

thank you arctic i will use the permit crab wisely

3 Likes

k

I wanted to do this out loud in a manner of speaking so it will be official in a sense.

Over the course of a portion of this game, the user who was known here as Eevee threatened the host team with legal action over a title that he did not come up with, for a game concept that he did not come up with. He was a hassle and emotional drain on all of the hosts. Eevee has been a problem in other games, both mine and those of other hosts, on other sites. I had temporarily done this in the past due to Eevee cheating in another game, but in this case, it is no longer appropriate for this to be temporary. Eevee is permanently blacklisted from all Osie-hosted games of any sort, mafia and otherwise, and associated services, including but not limited to design, review, and general support. So it be stated, so mote it be.

6 Likes

I’m curious of this as well

Probably thought they didn’t need to because it was a reban and already had the reason in the mod logs
Even if it’s a reban for the same reason though, ideally, the public mod logs have ever ban to ever occur in them

1 Like

An amendment to the prior banning (and modkilling) of @eevee

As we’re sure all viewers and players of the game are well aware of, during Day 1 of the FoL Annual Mash (then labeled CFM3) the game was paused. After a few hours, the game was renamed, and eevee was both modkilled and banned.

The reasoning for these actions was that they had threatened legal action towards the hosts of the game due to the name (CFM3) being his property.

After the game concluded, I (katze) as an uninvolved and unbiased third party, reviewed the conversations that led to the ban and discussed them with eevee. We ultimately determined that the messages that were interpreted as legal threats by eevee may have been the result of a language barrier, rather than a genuine threat to pursue legal action. eevee has apologized for the miscommunication and promised to do his best to avoid making statements that sound like legal threats in the future.

We additionally agreed that the abovementioned conversations between the FAM Hosts and eevee were civil and any escalations were directly due to miscommunications.

As a result of this, we are unbanning eevee.

12 Likes

^ The above post was a collaboration between both sides.

11 Likes

Yay Eevee back

3 Likes

let’s go back to day 1 and re-play the game now that eevee has been un-modkilled

10 Likes

maybe this time less wolves will enter boats

4 Likes

maybe this time katze will die

i hope i do

bruh moment

1 Like

filthy neut

6 Likes

Never

1 Like

You could have died earlyier you only have yourself to blame for living