2 of them did wolfy ass popins so they prob got pinged in scumchat

so like

what the fucks going on

back again, for a bit longer this time

im kinda sold on uni
someone sell me on whysper
alternatively any other wagon

also can someone tell me why there was a massacre in any other way that “boats”

i dont want to say “the wolf team is full of people who have no idea how to wolf” but wolves are like

taking themselves out of the poe for us

by suiciding

???

i mean they are heavily miscoordinating

i have an idea why

but i wont go into it, cause ya its something we shouldnt look into

1 Like

i got dinner now

bye for now

it’s because they aren’t mistcoordinating

1 Like

u prob rite im not gonna think it over too hard

fwiw whoever asked about rule of 3ing it’s kind of just wifom

usually worse wolves will do it subconsciously but it doesn’t take that amazing of a wolf to be pretty wifomy with it

Missing my vote on it as well

honestly i don’t think any of them are wolves rn
maaaaybe GGhana but only because of the weird discussion between him and Vulgard earlier regarding orange’s present and having TMI
but I really don’t think GGhana is scum and neither is Vulgard

i have V leans on 2/3 of these and a p strong V read on the third but this feels like a list i’d rule of 3

i think gghana actually had a point there tbh, it looked like vulgard was trying to encourage orange to open the present

yeah i was just curious, cause from my experience it’s not that reliable but i know some people almost always do it as wolves probably without thinking about it

Anyways this is a case of WiFoM, please look into the people who are specifically going after me aggressively and in an opportunistic fashion.

Also look into Katze more, they’re current presence in thread and general thoughts seem way off from their usual games. They have flip-flopped back and forth and they still are too cautious, which is very weird from my perspective.

I will say this: Orange isn’t mafia. They just seem to be very excited, too excited frankly. In any case my strongest town read is PKR but also Windward. They are both in their current town games, Appelsinii should be looked into if they aren’t dead yet.

In general though I can’t wait to see what town does this game. Now hammer me so you can quickly realize the true state of the game :smiley:

right, I got occupied with grandparents coming over, but I’ll be back after supper

/vote Universal

how is windy your strongest TR??