FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

oh jesus

you have literally not given a single read on me this entire game and you just told me i’m confbiased
so you think i’m town but didn’t ever mention it?

he did?

oof

yes

1 Like

ive built a pretty solid list of towny players and went through the entire current playerlist and gave reads
so don’t tell me i’m not fiinding villagers when ive already found them
i have 5 people in poe and 2 or 3 in null which is pretty damn solid even if some are wrong

No alignment reads, still. Wants to shoot NPCs instead of players.

Not even a single thought about whether Silviu should get shot by Trashman or not, just “kill the NPCs lol.” Feels more like he’s trying to look helpful than actually furthering a town wincon.

More mech.

No real alignment reads.

I thought this was a good look for him until I read the context. Both people on this list are there purely for meme reasons. It’s not a real list.

I don’t like this. Why? The underlying assumption from cheese here is that Silviu dying is okay, but he doesn’t say that. It’s like he silently accepted the thread consensus and isn’t interested in discussing it, especially since Silviu flips V. I repeat - he comes into the day wanting the NPCs to be shot, but doesn’t want to shoot the Silviu-killing NPC later, without calling Silviu mafia. He silently follows the threadflow on the Trashman kill without ever discussing Silviu, and to me this looks like him not wanting to kill Trashman because it’s about to kill a town.

No alignment read, again.

No alignment read, again. Following threadflow.
I’ve caught wolf!cheese on silently following threadflow in the past.

More following of thread consensus despite claiming he isn’t sure about Maxi’s alignment.

Still not an alignment read.

Still no alignment reads.

Day 2 passes by and he STILL has no alignment reads, plus there’s this weird, potentially TMI-ish handling of the NPCs.

Why are we townreading this?

Put that on the shotlist. Please.

1 Like

ME CALLING YOU CONFBIASED =/= ME THINKING YOU’RE TOWN

Just last game I played, champs g2, I was town, I called the person I scumcased the entire game “confbiased”, they were a wolf.

You can be a wolf that acts confbiased.

All confibased people aren’t town

Vulgard leant more on esooa being possible town after this, regardless I still think they’re wolf for now

Cloned :clap: has :clap: alignment :clap: reads :clap: on :clap: people :clap: as :clap: town :clap: and :clap: pursued :clap: them :clap: with :clap: conviction :clap: even :clap: if :clap: wrong :clap:

ah I was asking about conroy

If I’m gonna be honest I’m not sure how to feel about esooa mostly because I’ve been a bit pepega about this slot (forgot wolves have feelings)

Solic is the main player who poked holes at my logic there, I’d look at him if Esooa flips red.

yeah I read Nutella’s ISO

cornray isn’t a wolf

Nutella does not seem like the person to try to hard bus their partner day 1

and also leafia spew lmao

I’m flipflopping on Centuries. but he definitely cant endgame at this point

Yeah agreed

Can’t endgame =/= shoot today

im not gonna shoot you today

Some people will using you as an excuse

The best-looking thing for Conroy off Nutella’s ISO is that Nutella preemptively tried to tie Conroy to Tangeld once Tangeld would flip V. Of course, wolves didn’t know Tangeld was the 3p at the time, they just knew she wasn’t mafia, paving the way for Nutella to make this preflip association.

I just don’t think he’s a wolf

/vote Vulgard this is a slot I’m flip flopping on that I don’t want to endgame