FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

no i remembered i was a parity cop i just forgot i wasnt a miller

Arctic, stop it. Just because I liked a post that wanted to keep me alive doesn’t make me Tan’s partner and I’m only assuming her partner killed Night because he was a cult leader. For all I know, he could’ve been killed by maf. Give me even one good reason why a townie couldn’t do everything that I did this game. Get out if that tunnel that you’re in already!

Any good reasons people say GGhana is mafia?

I meant town.

Hi, I decided I’ll be strictly focusing on finding town rather than finding scum. For now. I’ll give my opinions on those being voted/shot during the second half of the day, but until that, it’s more efficient to do this.

Town (unlikely to change my mind on these)
Vulgard
Arctic
Kat
Cloned
Mael
Gorta
Luxy (mech)
Sulit (mech)

Townlean (might change if there’s a compelling case against them, but probably town)
GGhana
Nutella
Misty
Ici
Leafia (Inquisitor?)

Not towny enough; can die
Intensify

2 Likes

I skimmed back on the Day 1 thread, well here’s what I got.

But I am giving up that it cant be from Intensify, I cant imagine free dayvig with no risk as reward.

1 Like

didnt marshal have them in their townlist

1s

ok fine i’ll get out of the tunnel

but not for u

My brain is fried. I’m probably going to sleep soon and after that I have basketball practice.

I’m probably going to miss like 3-4k posts so I’d appreciate if people made cliffs.

A mix of tone ans having takes that are unlikely to come from someone pushing agenda

I mean.

I did /ITA Kat not /ITA FK

Though it would be pretty funny if I had a dayvig ability to dayvig someone by saying /ITA Kat

Thank you.

i ITAed myself and a cat died

what if i do it again

/ita katze

But at least I find out why Firekitten is killed.

tbh if u somehow aren’t inq i think ur probs town so if somehow someone miraculously flips tan’s partner in itas then you live i guess??? congrats

Am I still in shortlist?

Sulit is mechconfirmed?

Explain

Explain

Blizer
Mistyx
Marshal
sulit
Nightingale
Luxy
Gorta

^ legacy v core