FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

this sure is a votecount

I’m still the top wagon for… what reason, exactly?

probably the redcheck

i dont remember selfvoting

probably happened, sounds like me

it’s cute though i’ll keep it overnight

Is Cloned town?

Is Lemonfairy guaranteed town?

I’m looking at Esooa / Centuries / Emilia / Appel here, but that’s not enough wolves, unless Jane is a wolf as well.

I remember sulit talking about how Cloned wasn’t villagery before she got shot.

Lemon is not guaranteed town.
We’re a 4 person neighbourhood (Me/Luxy/Amelia/Lemonfairy)
I quickly brought up (in thread 1) that there’s likely a wolf between Luxy, Amelia and Lemon.
Luxy agreed on this and said it in thread Day 2.

Also I feel like Lemon’s reaction to the Amelia flip was just like mine.
As if we both hoped it was a wolf but both didn’t actually know it was.

Noting that Marshal’s reads were very good. At least the townreads.

Found the reason she was killed by wolves n1?

Also, sulit said nothing about cloned d2. But I’m sure someone I read town (or who flipped town) said something like that…

weren’t you also looking at me?

ok i’m going back to work but @ me if you want me to answer anything later

my clear on cloned is admittedly pretty outdated but i think still correct. tentatively. the claim earlier felt kinda real from what i remember but im tired so im not rereading it

lemon isnt an IC or anything but prob V? shrugze?

i still think esooa is town for raesons i kinda explaned earlier i think?

centuries is… idk. i have a check on him i think is >rand V, and i think their role is real regardless of alignment (and they said they have a positive result so that can probably be softconfirmed?) just not rly sure how i feel about that + commutal activator

emilia is… PoE at best; i don’t personally think they’ve been super wolfy? but they’re less townie than a majority of alive players

appels role is weird. i think their d1 is good, i think they drop off. they said they’d do stuff earlier and didn’t. idk how to feel.

my brain thinks there’s likely a wolf in esooa/wind/appel/arctic though because i think it’s pretty unlikely all of those roles are town, and if my setup speculation is right i’d kill appel of those four first every day of the week

wouldnt surprsie me if every name on this list was town so :wowee:

i was hoping to finish that post by 4:20AM so i could make a funny but i’m slow so now you only know of me being a funny

gn

im realizing that i should probably reevaluate the entire game because i v read too many people

@katze do that later

thanks @katze

Oh, yeah, it was day 1. That’s what I remembered.

She claimed??

The only reason Esooa’s townread that I could see is how she treated Aelin. Meanwhile, I am arguing that her treatment of Aelin was wolfy. Partly because it was inconsistent (Aelin shot in ITAs - bridle, Aelin nightkilled - “eh” until I called it out). Partly because it could serve as a neat whiteknight/pocket.

It’s also her only ~major contribution to the game. Her other contributions included hard townreading wolf KP d2. To be fair, I also townread said wolf KP, but still. Also, she had a softball interaction with nutella, asking her if she was mafia. And also, she pushed four villagers on day 2. Not a single wolf.

And by the way, I know she likely was not nightkilled. She fired a desperado shot at Marl, super telegraphed, and it killed her. Which gives further credence to my theory wolves tried and failed to kill me last night. Unless another person has got a save.

Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Esooa was offered a list of three viable shots and targeted a wolf. This makes her town, right?

Well.

1. She has no progression on nutella. The extent of Esooa’s interactions with nutella on day 2 was “nutella are you mafia” and nothing beyond. From there, she shoots nutella and not Centuries or Emilia, despite having no read on either of them.

2. Important: Barcode had already fired both its shots at Luxy by the time Esooa shot nutella.

3. Nutella was likely to die in ITAs there anyway, since we were shooting into the Tangeld wagon. And we still are.

Conclusion: The shot could’ve been a bus. The circumstances of the shot make it a viable thing to have happened.

“Why bus?”

Nutella dies anyway, might as well get credit. Especially if Esooa is a strong wolf role.

not explicitly but me and sulit know/knew what her role does, or at least part of us, and both of us found it weird

it’s p much the opposite of arctic [quote=“Vulgard, post:2985, topic:88199, full:true”]

And by the way, I know she likely was not nightkilled. She fired a desperado shot at Marl, super telegraphed, and it killed her. Which gives further credence to my theory wolves tried and failed to kill me last night. Unless another person has got a save.
[/quote]

mist claims she potentially saved Luxy

Phone dying bye bye

Anyway, might as well get into nutella spew.

Hm.

Why didn’t we shoot this earlier? This ended day 1 with a vote on Tangeld.

Nice TMI.

Centuries read is still unexplained 90 posts into the ISO.

Hm.

First post about cheese after an initial townread.

Second post about cheese, right after. Three minutes later. Pretending to entertain a w!cheese world, but moving back to v reading him very soon.

Oh, nice, spews Arctic town. As if he wasn’t town already.

More defense of cloned. Notable, because cloned is an ez wolf push.

This, on the other hand, feels whiteknighty.

At this point I wonder why Nutella is taking so many outs away from herself.

Where did the previous read go? Eh, not too relevant.

Another random post about Centuries. No real interactions with him.

Don’t see why this looks good for him. She shades him at random with no rhyme or reason.

Wanting to start that wagon close to EoD, when wagons are 3p/W… is a decent look for Centuries. That said, Centuries wasn’t a real option at the time. Tangeld had 11 votes, lol had 6, Orange had 4. Centuries had only two. And Nutella doesn’t even vote him. Could be performative “looking for other options.”

She hard spews Wazza toward the end of day 1, but Wazza died n1, so.

Esooa does a similar thing to nutella on day 2.
Eh.

Okay, this is pretty yikes about Centuries. Could spew him town.

Moving onto day 2.

Especially the part about Tan flipping V is a good look for Centuries. It looks like trying to attach a non-mafia to another non-mafia. Blaming Centuries for Tangeld’s impending V flip.