FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

thats what u get for being a nerd

Curious how people are on gotta clears think they might be one of the first places to look when expanding PoE again.

Reminder: Just under 12 hours remain to submit a story!

Nice job on the Nutella shot. I’m honestly tired from reading up and will have work soon, so I’ll make my shot tonight.

Also uni being me was kinda funny.

Good morning!

There are still anticlaim mechanics if Marl’s flip tells us anything. Stop asking me about it.

I don’t have anything to say except that I have my abilities, and I’m also a villager

Focusing on Mist and Orange more for meta clearing nutella

That’s one of the few things I remember happening

So errrr, does anyone still have a shotlist or ?
Ya boi just woke up.
I saw Barcode’s been taken down with nutella and skimmed over the other flips but not much else

Emilia is priority shot
Katze doesn’t want Cents or Appel to be shot until they claim
Shoot Esooa or me if you’re being really spicy but I personally wouldn’t appreciate it lol

1 Like

There were some others but Emilia is on the “shoot till dead” list i believe? The full shotlist should be in mist’s ISO

I personally want Vulgard dead and shot at him but he didn’t die so lol

And nocody else wants him to die

hold on, after a quick look over I found something interesting about Vulgard, Vul calls out the wolves, but he only calls them out from my reading

in his first few posts “astand is mafia” and then he calls out other dead mafia, but he never really tries to shoot them even though he suggests shooting them, which to me looks like serial bussing

why do you want Vul dead?

I’m a firm believer in questioning the public consensus and in my opinion I don’t find Vul all that towny (he’s mostly performative to me)

I’ll take a look at Emilia before I shoot though

I’m ngl I want to blast both Emilia and Lemonfairy for shooting at barcode, especially since they both did it after Barcode had shot and its holder was on the shotlist.

I don’t really get why people townread Lemon.

/ITA Emilia

is it bad that I really don’t think Emilia is a hit?

/ITA Vulgard

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!