FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

I’m a firm believer in questioning the public consensus and in my opinion I don’t find Vul all that towny (he’s mostly performative to me)

I’ll take a look at Emilia before I shoot though

I’m ngl I want to blast both Emilia and Lemonfairy for shooting at barcode, especially since they both did it after Barcode had shot and its holder was on the shotlist.

I don’t really get why people townread Lemon.

/ITA Emilia

is it bad that I really don’t think Emilia is a hit?

/ITA Vulgard

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

my actions are the following

D1 Mashal N1 Marshal (negative)
D2 Icibalus N2 Is someone who is positive (has an omega action)

I don’t know if I should claim it because it kinda sucks to out it rn?

I need a mech/shotlist update btw lol

also my D3 is the same as my N2 but I submit it later on because otherwise they may die (and I think they V)

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

WHAT DID I TELL YOU
WHAT
DID
I
TELL
YOU

!!!

checking in before bed to see a shot taken at vulgard and then vulgard starts typing

sinister music

…Why am I getting shot when I pushed for another wolf KP to die literally today?

Okay

Why?

Actually explain this shot. I pushed for the wolf claimvig to be added to shotlists yesterday. I pushed for the wolf NPC controller to be added to shotlists today.

Orange might’ve pushed astand harder than me d1. However, I ensured he wouldn’t be townread. And I started the suspicion on him.

I might not have shot many wolves, but I’ve contributed to pelts. Important pelts.

So, again. Why?

i feel like calling nutella kp is mildly generous

i thought the ~nutella spew~ looked meh for you but still think you’re prob villaging

Her NPC killed min.

everybody is KP if they roll high enough :flushed:

she just had to roll slightly lower

or higher

semantics argument isn’t worth the time at 3 in the morning though

nutellas D1 revolving you is weirdze tho vul

You were all trying to townread her while I was trying to tell you she can do better than this as town.