FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

Do we have an ITA history?

i tried to tell them it wasn’t a literal parity check

no there’s less ITAs so i figured it wasn’t worth the effort charting them all since it’s easier to just check the ita thread

/vote TrustworthyLiberal

This is the last 3p, and it presumably has KP. And it hardclaimed ITA immune, a risk other villagers aren’t willing to take in ITA shots.

Why aren’t we yeeting this?

we are

just not yet:tm:

well

theres arguments for letting him kill cult leaders

im kinda leaning towards them both being town still tho

I’m tempted to shoot outside the list I made myself, but it’s pro-town to shoot into the list, most likely.

/ITA Emilia

Not a spicy shot, but I wanted to blast the Tangeld wagon and blasting the Tangeld wagon we are.

godspeed

Mistyx
Solic
PokemonKidRyan
Centuries
Luxy
Appelsiini

think this is everyone with ITAs left

i vaguely remember mist saying she’d shoot at midnight but i dont see a shot in the thread so im assuming it didn’t happen

Could be the first time I’m ITAing a wolf.

I kid you not, I’ve never ITAd non-villagers before.

that’s interesting and something i didn’t notice before.

1. I don’t think he should get as much credit as he’s asking for, for calling to put Derps on the ITA list (because he was mostly inactive and quite frankly an easy bus) or for taking Tangeld off the town list (because if Vul is a wolf, he probably assumed she would flip town)
  2. His post shading Luxy after Hippo flipped mafia is pretty bad
  3. He has been pushing flipped villagers, such as Intensify, and also he kind of dipped after the Intensify flip
  4. His play here reminds me of Countries FM… he was a wolf there and towncored at the beginning of the game, and the only thing that gave him away was getting bled by the 3p.

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

how do you make a list of 4 things you have against vul but not list either of the two biggest concerns i have with the slot

oh but he wasn’t even on the shotlist lol

admittedly “his posting reminds me of a past game” could encompass one of those

Put myself in the shoes of wolf!me.

Why would I shade someone who’s peeked green by someone I know is a villager? What’s the point?

I just wanted to make a hero shot because literally nobody wanted Vulgard to die and there’s no other way to get him to die

because it’s the cool thing to do

Wowee

kat (and whoever else is repping a strong townread on gorta) I know this is basically a repeat of Upick but are you sure gorta is Town?

why would you do it as town

are you sure Vulgard is town?