FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

objections?

Kinda?

bad argument
nobody wanted trashman to die because silviu was not obvtowning lol
it did in fact resolve silviu’s slot which was a good thing or he’d still be poe in all honesty

i don’t want cloned dead before esooa. look at the fiasco with marl shooting eli, cloned claiming to rd marl to aelin, esooa firing at marl earlier for shooting at aelin, then saying aelin desperado’d and she tracked marl to eli but never cleared up what cloned was doing.

then you could just call me wolfy, how about that?

yes that’s his town meta

i don’t look much into emotional outbursts in the thread
good wolves can fake them and some wolves really do have real emotions lol
it’s nai

why do you just jump to pointing fingers at solic if esooa flips red? setting him up for a wagon?

disagree
very
very
hard disagree

if i hadn’t used my shot on vulgard already i would shoot cents here and now

that’s not a clearing thing. wolves told leafia to tie herself to tangeld and she was a wolf. that’s a wolf tactic. if you tie two wolves to a 3p it just means that they’re trying to save their skins and figure that one will die and one will live. plus leafia knew TL was the 3p meaning wolves already knew how to strategize on this.

this is downright agenda idc what you say

shoot cents first

I read her entire ISO and even analyzed it in the main thread.

Yes, I’ve literally just acknowledged the fact she pushed him day 1. So? She didn’t even vote him there.

You refusing to read me is so funny for someone who will wallpost everygame even when it’s -EV

cents, katze and vulgard could all be mafia together as far as im concerned

i haven’t wallposted in this game, i barely posted up until today

this doesn’t seem like distancing

and again I don’t think Nutella is the sort of player to hard distance

AND I JUST PROVED USING ONLY CLONED’S POSTS THAT HE HASN’T HAD A SINGLE ALIGNMENT READ THIS GAME!!

You should be agreeing with me if you agree that cloned is not in town meta!

why are we clearing emilia

I thought everyone wanted to kill that slot

what happened

Cloned is being cleared for no reason! He shitposted all game, had no alignment reads, his only real agenda d2 was to shoot a random NPC (it did happen to be a wolf NPC, but still), and he claimed to redirect Marl to Aelin N2 when Marl was town and Aelin was also town! Him claiming it could be considered >rand V but it’s equally possible he claimed it purely for towncred!

oh i thought you said he townread people and was sticking by them
i do remember he gave 2 or 3 reads because he hard vetoed some people on the shotlist iirc

Me reading her ISO, wolfing with her, then remembering how awful she was once converted.

I :clap: think :clap: that :clap: calling :clap: someone :clap: confbiased :clap: is :clap: very :clap: NAI :clap:

Your read comes from nowhere

Are you in scumchat

How would you know what wolves told Leafia to do, I’ve seen leafia play, she has outburst where she will just do that on her own impulse

How can you know Leafia knew TL was 3P? lol

He never did. I literally just posted his ISO. He didn’t veto nor push anyone all day.
Read.
My.
Content.
On.
Cloned.

my reads this game are a combination of sheeping players i trust, and making my own reads to support them

Exact same defence for Amelia and she flipped wolf this is poor reasoning

can someone please explain how these posts seem w/w