FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

I thought your handle on my wolfgame was good considering that one FoL where you caught me day 1, but the real answer all along was that you just always wolfread me.

I think Marshal is V

how could the hosts do THIS to ME?!

okay that’s enough “actually playing the game” for now, i’ll just be chilling in thread and making snarky comments, if anybody wants imput from the most cocky yet painfully average player in the game let me know

Okay, sulit is the fourth top poster, she’s literally an innocent child.
TP on sulit.

i literally correctly V read you before u even posted in the autumn game

also this post is TMIing me town thx

this sounds so fake lol

/vote centuries

my original gameplan was to fake a green on marshal because i picked the marshall island flag but marshal literally does NOT want me to have fun >:(

fine
i’ll back off cuz this is going nowhere but i want it known i still think you’re a member of the mafia

Tinfoil: Tangeld is exactly mafia KP.

tinfoil: stfu vul you’re mafia

regardless of conroys alignment i think this is villagery

I don’t get it

okay vul you can’t just say words and hope you can get away with it right

3 Likes

Marshal and Centuries can shoot each other d2 for all I care, I doubt either dies tonight.

Towny

Kat/Vul are T/T

explain

(idd on marls post but explain why you think we’re both V)

dont know about kat yet

on what grounds. on what fucking grounds are you accusing somebody who has just argued with emelia (a rite of passage for all FoLers) and posted memes of being wolf kp

I think kat and Ici are not that likely to be wolves, they are just bad at reading me and my snap reaction to it is to claim they’re pushing me in bad faith.

yeah because vulgard, mafia spam poisoner, is going to die d1, meaning more villagers willl live