FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

Don’t worry my tummy tells me he’s mafia

occams razor basically just shuts it down

basically you have to say that centuries just randomly decides to soft that they have a class to do with omega abilities the entire game, and that theyre an investigative role despite not even being an investigative role?

like isnt that obviously absurd

Imagine if the reason Eli was killed by Marl through his vest was that the silent shot from day 2 was actually aimed at Derps (Eli’s previous slot holder) and nobody claimed it for one reason or another.

wait

there was a silent shot at derps yesterday?

i didnt see that

yeah, i don’t know unless he’s also mafia with you

because it’s an easy fakeclaim which makes sense with an omega ability enabler

occam’s razor suggests that one of us actually does just have wrong info, not that there’s some bullshit mech explanation

There was a silent shot that hit but didn’t kill, except we don’t know the target.

This.

It targeting Derps would explain why Eli died through his vest, but nobody claiming it makes that dubious.

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

What a shame

oh okay

actually that could be the reason why derps/eli’s BPV was broken

mmmm

/vote Katze

I’m parking here for now until other players are resolved

If you’re town and you take that shot, and the result is “hit, no one died,” you always claim it, I think.

yeah i think so too tbh

centuries hasnt claimed to enable and investigate the same people at the same time

but then you question

why the fuck did wolves fire a shot at their partner lol

vulgard is a villager

thank you vulgard very cool

cloned/esooa shots please

Neither has been interested in solving the dome between them.

Cloned hasn’t provided a single alignment read all game.

Esooa hard wolfsided throughout d2.

1+ wolves here.

Alright
so
I do acknowledge my status as a LHF, often making pretty uncommon moves
And I can tell when scum’s trying to attack me for it for easy towncred
See this:

Vulgard being scummy, with commentary

The thing I believed was a tinfoil that Vulgard could be jester rather than actual scum
And this is such a weird accusation to call that TMI, since that implies either 1) I know he’s jester or 2) I know he’s scum and… trying to protect him? Both of which just means he’s not town. How is this something that you can accuse someone for having TMI for?

Let’s look at a different reason why they “scumread” me

question: when have these things ever been AI, at least for me?
Vulgard here is just ignoring the circumstances here that it’s me, who’s claimed that reads 1) dont work and 2) suck and has barely read the thread
And just slapping on the argument that “no reads = scum” to seem like he’s correctly pointing fingers

…when? Im genuinely curious
but regardless of alignment im mostly known for spitting out complicated reads with passion, like in ToS2 against alice (the only scumgame i can remember lmao)

What about “not wanting to kill Trashman because it’s about to kill scum”?
if you’ve actually read me at all this game you’d know that I’ve barely read a tenth of the thread
allowing the more active players to make the calls and re-evaluating the situation afterwards (i.e. “why are they consistently leading the thread to kill town?”)
Again, more of ignoring the circumstances and just slapping on a wolfread on an easy target

ok this is just me smallbraining
people should be seeing my thought patterns here:

1. I claim
  2. weird mech bs happens that I don’t understand
  3. I leave it up to the experts
  4. I see redcheck claim = kill

not very hard lol
I still have no fucking clue what happened N2, but in a situation where Solic has claimed that it’s possible to have both pieces of information appear true to their owners, it’s ridiculous to ignore that and start thunderdoming
also

…I’d already claimed at this point and people were discussing this lmao
More grasping at straws

TL;DR: Vulgard is clearly grasping at straws to make himself look better. He’s attacking an LHF for NAI reasons without considering the situation, and has outlandish claims about posts that are TMI.

This slot dies today one way or another.

Ima go look at their reads that supposedly every town should make to see if there are any further issues there

who has centuries targetted with all of his night actions

That would have be the reason yeah, Marl must have slankvigged either high or low with Eli, however the redirect is still in effect of Cloned. If its true that Solic have empowered Marl then it would either their night action cannot be prevent or he’s the one preventing visits on Marl.

Which the actions would have failed those visit Marl at that time, if anything Centuries and Esoosa are caught red handed that way.

Am I wrong?

honestly now centuries is in the same position as esooa

if they flip wolf it will be really funny