FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

What does that mean

I can’t think of a single instance in which a flipped scum who was being shot at took a shot at town before dying

Yeah but its done usually for distancing or town cred when either one flips. This would have done neither if I was a wolf.

I don’t think you read what I said and while it’s possible you’d shoot at a partner instead if you truly believed you had no chance of survival I don’t see how potentially taking out somebody deeper than you would be something you’d consider.

wolves dont always have to make the most logical decisions

all that matters is “did they do a wolfy thing”

I remember people shooting nutella before me. So from the motivation you are giving to wolf!milia that shot would’ve made more sense.

why would you ever take a shot at the NPC controller instead of the NPC like what

you yourself even said it was a way to shoot at somebody who was 100% scum

and if you were like “I am 100% dead within an hour of ITAs opening” I don’t think you think killing Nutella clears you

Because the npc controller was getting shot at that time

Yeah because I do not know the wolfteam which wouldn’t be a problem if I was a wolf

you’re dodging the important parts of my points here lmao

no, I answered them in post above

wait how would you know that

Because if I was a wolf I would know the wolfteam

so you would obviously not shoot them then?

What’s your point exactly

1 Like

If my motivation was to get towncred it would make most sense to shoot him

ok but I don’t think your motivation was to get towncred

I think the only way you think you can survive is if we all just forget about you

1 Like

Why would I appear at all then

because what you’ve done’s kinda worked

as far as I can tell only me and orange are the ones actively pushing to kill you and we’ve both used our ITAs

1 Like

exactly

you’re alive rn lol