No it’s a :joy_cat:

I feel like everyone is lurking for the event

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

BOATS? RESULTS

@Joker has died! They were…

Marshal
‘I WANNA PK FIRE A BULLET INTO HIS FUCKING SKULL LITTLE INSOLENT HEATHEN!’
Town Greatest (Wo)man That Ever Lived

Boxed In (Passive): During the game, you will gain access to four 1-shot abilities, of which you will only know their names. Whenever certain players die, you will level up and your abilities will receive an upgrade. This will not refresh the 1-shots.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

@Icibalus has died! They were…

PokemonKidRyan
‘Shoot first say later.
That is how the wild west works.’

Town Ringmaster

Summon the Moon (Night, Ω, 1-Shot): Once per game, as a Night action, you may summon the Moon from Majora’s Mask. This ability starts out disabled, unable to be used.

The Carnival (Passive): Every full moon, it will be announced in the thread that the Carnival is in town and players can enter it via PM. All players that enter the Carnival cannot kill you during that Night. You cannot claim anything about the Carnival.

• There are two Attractions: The Petting Zoo and The Arcade. A player can only visit one of the Attractions during the Night. They will not know what each Attraction does.

• The Petting Zoo: Players may visit one of the animals.

• Elephant: Players who visit the Elephant will bypass effects that prevent players from otherwise being visited during this Night.
  • Lion: If less than 4 players visit the Lion, all players visiting it will gain a 5% increase to ITA Accuracy during the following Day. The opposite will happen if 4 or more players visit the Lion.
  • Pony: A random player who visits the Pony will be unable to target or be targeted by actions during that Night. Players with fruit have double the chance of being picked.
  • Parrot: Players will know who else picked this option.
  • The Arcade: Three risky gambling games that promise great rewards. Players may play two different games each Night.
  • Slots: Low Intensity - There are 10 numbers (0-9), on 3 wheels. For each wheel, you choose a number. You have a 33% chance to get that number and a 33% chance to be 1 off in either direction. Getting numbers in a row, column, or diagonal of the 3-by-3 grid leads to punishments or rewards. All actions of players who get three different odd numbers or three different even numbers are prevented during that Night. All actions of players who get two of the same number and one different number of the same parity are unable to be prevented or redirected during that Night. All actions targeting players who get three of the same number during that Night will be prevented. Players who get three sevens die. Players with fruit have slightly higher chances of success.
  • Blackjack: Medium Intensity - You play with the dealer and anybody else who joins in. Dealer hits on anything below a hard 17. Players who bust are killed. Players who achieve the lowest score are vanillarizaed during that Night. Players who win get 1-shot Gutless Watcher. Players who hit 21 get 1-shot Super Commandant that provides its target’s full role.
  • Craps: High Intensity - Predict the result of the dice. On doubles, you die unless you correctly predicted doubles of any sort. On a 7, if you correctly predicted it, you reroll, ignoring results of 5 and 9, then 5,6,8,9 other than doubles, then 5-9 other than doubles. If you correctly predict a number greater than 9 or lower than 5, you gain a 1-shot Deathproof. On any other result, nothing happens.

@KyoDaz has died! They were…

Amelia
‘All of my scummy behavior was an RT’
Town Reverser

Hosting Moment (Passive): Your ITA accuracy is 0%. Players who ITA you gain 10% ITA vulnerability for the rest of the phase. If you die as the result of a non-ITA kill, the player who killed you will have their actions function differently during the following cycle. That player’s killing actions become roleblocks, manipulative actions become doctors, protective actions become 100-character messages, communicative actions become flavour cops, and investigative actions become fruit vendors. They will also gain 10% ITA vulnerability.

@Leafia has died! They were…

Luxy
‘NO ANIME!’
Mafia Jailkeeper

Australian (Passive): Due to being upside down, you perplex modern science. Your actions cannot be prevented or redirected on odd nights.

Bonk (Night): Each Night, as a Night action, you may target another player with a weeb profile picture to send that player to jail for their crimes against humanity. During that Night, actions that player would take are prevented and that player is protected from kills from other players. Once per game, when your disgust reaches an absolute high, you may kill that player.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

@Hippolytus has died! They were…

Nightingale
‘wh :flushed: at if I strapped you to the top of a bamboo :point_right: :point_left: and it grew through you’
Mafia Painter

Ctrl-Z (Even Day): Each Even Day, kill a player. After the third successful kill, this will be disabled permanently. This action may only be used within the ITA window.

Artistic God (Night): Each Night, as a Night action, you may draw a picture of another player to target that player. You prevent all actions that player would take during that Night. The drawing will go on the Fridge, saving the prevented actions in it.

The Fridge (Passive): Like every good artist, your art goes on the Fridge. Whenever you kill a player whose picture is on the Fridge, you receive a 1-shot of that player’s actions that are saved on the Fridge. Your actions will not count as visiting.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

@Amelia has died! They were…

Wazza
‘Reads suck because I’m bad at them.’
Mafia Nanobiologist

Mark of Chaos (Passive): This passive has no effect.
The Bell Tolls (Passive): You are a member of the Clocktower Neighbour Nightchat.
The Mayor is Here (Passive): If there is a No Elimination in F3, your alignment will win the game and the game will instantly resolve.

Microchip (Night): Each Night, as a Night action, you may target another player to plant a microchip in them. You will learn their full role and they will count as microchipped.

You Wouldn’t Download a House (Passive): You know who microchipped players target during each Night. When you die, all actions taken by microchipped players are prevented during the following Night.

The event has concluded and there were no winners!

7 Likes

they’re all fucking dead
my god

POG
3 WOLVES

thats nice

BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD

2 Likes

Lmao
FoL moment :joy_cat:
But we take those

wait leafia wasn’t the 3p
LOL

1 Like

get FUCKED @Marluxion

FUCK YESSSSS.
3 for 3 let’s fucking take that.

WHAT
body unclear

I mean, I think you’re probably town
I know my own alignment

so that just leaves Amelia ig but I’m kind of iffy on how there must be a wolf between us because I haven’t found Amelia to be particularly scummy?
their ISO wasn’t amazing, but I also don’t really find it very incriminating

I think I’ll just trust Luxy on this one though

See leafia was scum like i said.
also three mafia entered that wow

2 Likes

Thats Good Shit right there bois, ladies and non binaries

wow basically everyone except for luxy was incorrect

1 Like

Lol wtf. XD This is hilarious.

THATS FUCKING KP

LMAO

1 Like