FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

Mostly because I still haven’t yet read into Leafia much at all, not even spew yet… should do that eventually too. They are a slot I normally avoid, since they are a hyperposter and well… can have Leafia like posts.

I had a strong opinion on Intensify though.

shrug

I said I was going to put in more effort after less than 30 players were alive.

I don’t blame you for the shot but I didn’t really feel like doing that anymore after ir.

thats fair tbh

who am I even voting rn

whoever it is, probably a wolf

Ngl, I’m kind of disappointed that noone wanted to shuffle anything in my readslist, but just goes like “haha read on me”

Thread could use a boost.

why am I voting gorta lol

/vote apelsin

The fuck if I know.
I shot someone I kinda wolfread (Cent).
Emilia too a bit.

I want to focus on some of the inactive slots too.
Cough Gorta

ngl I skimmed past it cause it took up my entire screen

Maybe that’s why some of my posts don’t have sticking power.

Meeh, mash effect amplifying it maybe.

wolfy

i read through it, i don’t really have much to discuss because the players i’m most interested in discussing are the hyperposters that would take you a while to read

could discuss your null slots or something, though

1 Like

ok so these three slots you have at null for now
but all three of them have been in and out of the poe all day, and there’s no perfect consensus on them

You want to RT or something.

1 Like

Nah it’s okay I have to go do lots of chores anyways.

/Vote AppelSinii

Going to be kind of annoyed if this is another Maxi/Joker, but well scum have boats to deal with, so I guess it evens out.

this is a pretty wolfy vote imo

Bets for Fight 4 are locked. No more bets will be accepted for it. Results soon.

actually

eh

she’s prob a wolf anyway but that boats comment felt ??? af

Yeah, I know my fursona is a wolf.
But I still don’t think it’s wolfy per se.
(In all honesty though I’m just irritated when inactive slots get overlooked and then I get looked at and misread)

Cents - have you seen Arctic’s mech (probably) thunderdome on him? Unless Cents was empowered N1 they have conflicting information because Centuries is claiming to get a result when Arctic RB’d him.
Emilia - I find the slot tonally towny but looks pretty bad from spew, i don’t remember thinking much else. She happens to think orange is wolfing, which is also what Appel thinks.
Esooa - I think she looks incredibly bad from nutella spew but is also tonally towny. I don’t think any of her reactions in the thread were out of wolf range, though.

these are like
just quick thoughts rehashing things i’ve already said somewhere in the thread though so they’re nothing new

have you ever even played with esooa