FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

to be fair, i didn’t really actually move katze up or down in my reads because of the neighborhood, they remained same place on my spreadsheet (i actually moved them down to weaker townread before EOD because lolkatze )

it’s more that “hey i, like talking to katze. yes”

I can’t say if I’d reeval them later in the game because i died p early but I don’t think the neighborhood affected my actual read too much? despite me calling katze a mason

1 Like

Sulit’s demise came shortly afterwards, on April third. Every day, she took the same route to the game thread; a reasonable habit, but one that made her vulnerable to the Hippoyeetus who knew that her father was soon to be inaugurated as president of the United States. Ransom was their aim, not murder, but when she fled from them, a stray paintbrush brought her down.

3 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x_474XewBvbtJ1qDck3Xpz_675Kyz8wqZ6k_1zx5ZLo/edit#gid=0

this is my spreadsheet!

myreadswerebad

never mind

i made a much worse profile picture

2 Likes

the great thing about it is that only 3 people will get it and the people who get it will want to kill me irl

oh no

That’s good to hear. I wasn’t actually certain how it ended up influencing you, you didn’t end up living long enough for it to matter, but you didn’t move the needle on kat too much iirc? I was curious what you were going to say about that when I wrote that post in the postgame, so thank you for responding.

Who cares, you were a model mash villager and all villagers on this site should take stuff from your playbook to be better villagers in mashes.

1 Like

dont insult tessa ardent

or you will get banned from all mafia sites

she is a god

1 Like

Do you guys remember when CFM3 had to get its name changed to “Game Where Orange And His Cat-Themed Sidekick Hyperpost Their Way Out Of Near Certain Death To Become Deepwolves And Win The Game, Part 2”?

That sure was something

5 Likes

what was the mech info that wolves got

uhhhh

What did I just read

uh

No Jesters

Frost you were literally in both Game Where Orange And His Cat-Themed Sidekick Hyperpost Their Way Out Of Near Certain Death To Become Deepwolves And Win The Game, Part 1 and now also Part 2

1 Like

Valkyria Chronicles yes. But what the fuck was that.

we planned on doing so but wind got paranoid about you because of your bad post shading luxy which i’m glad you recognized was bad lol

This is more or less how i’d describe gghana’s play
there is a disparity between gghana’s level of confidence in his reads and how hard he pushes them
this could be improved by elaborating on his reasoning to see if it actually holds, and to see how confident he should be in the reads and thus how hard he’s pushing them(@GGhana i think you said you wanted feedback)

2 Likes

but she’s Tess, not Tessa

i reconsidered adding vulgard to the cult if he hadn’t opened the mail bomb and i’d survived D4 lol

i was a cult leader but i didnt have a neighbourizing function sadly

hits marshal button
hits pkr button

and they were both pretty obv villa this game too nya

1 Like

yeah, shame tbh
at least we kept the future foundation pure

1 Like